Search results

1. Moh

2019 Cupra door leak

I have the car under a personal lease so have raised it to the lease company to have it rectified, the nearest dealer is about 30+ miles from me, after the local dealer.
  2. Moh

2019 Cupra door leak

Hi Chris, I have had this issue with MY19 Cupra that got delivered in May. It has been back to the dealership 3 times regarding this issue. The leak is a drip every minute or so, but it is continuous. The first trip was diagnosing the leak, The second was to replace the drivers door seal. The...
  3. Moh

Extending a lease

Ordered some Michellin PS4s, will see how they hold up in comparison
  4. Moh

Extending a lease

I got my Cupra 290 in May and the front continentals are on 2mm, i have only done 6000 miles.
  5. Moh

DSG failure on holiday!

I had a mechatronics issue with my MK2 Leon which did not have reverse and only got use of the first two gears by taking all the way to the red line. I used an independant garage in Malvern (straight line performance), they fixed mine for a quarter of the price the dealer was asking. Even got 1...
  6. Moh

Boost/turbo

I'm more interested in the 49.2 MPG how have you achieved that. I drive like miss daisy and i only manage 38 MPG on a run.
  7. Moh

Insurance help

I was surprised with my quote with AXA. Im paying £508 per annum im 24 with 5 years NCB. My 2017 FL Octavia VRS prior to this car was £1000 per annum with AXA.
  8. Moh

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got my magnetic Grey Lux today. Very nice place to be and drive. A nice elderly chap delivered mine at 12pm today.
  9. Moh

Mine gets delivered on the 09/05 let me know if you see a Mag Grey Lux number plate ending in KWY
  10. Moh

LO confirmed delivery date of 09/05/2019 for me i live in Worcester, I could have picked it up from the York dealership tomorrow but couldn't get the time off work. This might be a stupid question but i have mine on a fully maintained package (tyres/servicing). Although it says unlimited tyres...
  11. Moh

Keep the diesel or opt for a petrol?

I've got a 2017 FL VRS TDI and my DPF light has come on on more than one occasion. I do tend to do a lot of city miles but i take it for a weekly blast on the motorway. Salesman told me it wouldn't come on for a good few years. Can't trust anything they tell you.
  12. Moh

Tracking New Car From Factory

I ordered my Cupra on the 22/02/2019 with build week 12 (18/03/2018). I checked with Seat today and they said that my car is on board Aquarius Ace. She also advised it would be in the UK by the 11/04/2019. My dealer is DM Keith York.
  13. Moh

I ordered mine on the 22/02/2019 and it was build week 12 (18/03/2019). Its in status 30 at the moment so showing in transit.
  14. Moh

I've just been emailed the same. Do you know which dealer they are using as i would prefer picking mine up
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.