2. Paul Oag

Foglight light on

That easy eh lol Thank you
  3. Paul Oag

Rubber grommet wiper removed

Cheers bud, I've ordered one :-)
  4. Paul Oag

Foglight light on

Ok I've checked the switch and its pushed in as far as possible. How does that switch come out to be replaced? pulled?
  5. Paul Oag

Hello

Ok great thank you for that
  6. Paul Oag

Rubber grommet wiper removed

hi all again, for the rear wiper removal am I right in saying it’s a 25mm grommet I need? Cheers
  7. Paul Oag

Foglight light on

Didn’t think it would to be honest. I think it is but will check again in the morning thank you
  8. Paul Oag

Foglight light on

No idea, last owner said they were taken out when the airtec fmic was installed. Think it was a case of forgot and never got round to it.
  9. Paul Oag

Foglight light on

Hi all, As I said in the “introduction” I’ve just tonight picked up the Cupra R. However I’ve a question, previous owner removed the front foglights. I’ve on the dash (looks like) the front foglight is illuminated. Is this because the front fogs are currently unplugged? I’ve them in the boot...
  10. Paul Oag

Hello

She’s in the red and hopefully pictures load up ok
  11. Paul Oag

Foglights

Hi all, As I said in the “introduction” I’ve just tonight picked up the Cupra R. However I’ve a question, previous owner removed the front foglights. I’ve on the dash (looks like) the front foglight is illuminated. Is this because the front fogs are currently unplugged? I’ve them in the boot...
  12. Paul Oag

Hello

Hello all, New but old member, I had a seat Leon Cupra mk1 many years ago. Now I’ve just picked up a Cupra R 2003 plate. So pleased to be back behind the wheel of a Cupra. Really missed my old one. This has had hundreds spent on it and been mapped alright. Living way up in the Highlands and...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members