Search results

1. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Its a shame that i can’t make that one, if there are any further south that will certainly help
  2. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Not suffered from wheel hop yet, that being said i haven’t launched or done many standing starts etc. Just been enjoying it’s ballistic pace. Finally worked out how to get rid of the speed warning as i kept getting a winter tyres warning at 60mph, very annoying
  3. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Sweeeet, i’m such a noob haha
  4. Cupra2407

Hey guys

It is a maxton diffuser, there is a front splitter on there but it is a TRC one. The lip spoiler though i have no idea of the brand, any ideas? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cupra2407

Hey guys

The car is a beast, keep finding excuses to pop out to the shops in it!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Just the one photo so far of the car, light isnt the best for views of the front. Took some pics of the tyres that are currently on the front (avon) and back (blacklion). Not too keen on either, the avons apparently arent too bad but both types have so much tread left i dont really want to...
  7. Cupra2407

Hey guys

yes i am still here, been crazy busy with work. I will take a few pictures today
  8. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Whats the score with the meets, is it just a show up on the day type of affair?
  9. Cupra2407

Hey guys

You have no idea!! Just got back from the dealer and it is astounding. When it stops raining here i’ll take some nice pics
  10. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Update time Excited to say that they money has been wired over and I pick my my new car tomorrow morning. When i get the chance i’ll take some nice pics and post them.
  11. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Oh and as an update, the dsg had an oil and filter change july 18 so that looks good. No sign the diff was done though so that will need to be done pronto.
  12. Cupra2407

Hey guys

That sounds far more sensible to me, based on those mileage intervals i would probably be doing a yearly oil change inbetween a 2 yearly service interval
  13. Cupra2407

Hey guys

I was very surprised to hear that the cupra still runs on the standard service interval of 2yrs/20k. That seems a bit long to me on what is a performance car. I may well bring it back to yearly or every 15k, something like that. Back to the car, it was tight as a drum. I was surprised how...
  14. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Thanks for that, fingers crossed they have been done then. That being said the car is a stunner and I think I will go for it either way. If needs be I will source the parts and get the servicing done post purchase. Thanks again all of you for this brilliant info
  15. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Right ok, it’s not from a Seat dealership but the 3 services it has had done were completed by Seat. I don’t know whether they will have serviced the diff or gearbox at any of those. If I were to take it to seat directly any idea how much those services would cost? Is it a no go without the...
  16. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Not specifically, Recommend to avoid if they haven’t been done? It’s a dsg if that helps
  17. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Cupra 280 14 plate with 40k White Cupra black interior Already has a Maxton rear diffuser and front splitter. Has a rear spoiler extension (not sure what I think of it so might remove it)
  18. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Update time..... Just back from looking at the Cupra 280, bloody hell is it fun to drive and what a stunner. Put down a deposit and now just need to reorganise some finances and fingers crossed she will be mine
  19. Cupra2407

Hey guys

I expect it to not be too bad, Mid thirties, professional, max no claims etc. This is my first adventure in to the worls of modifications, looking forward to eventually sharing what i have done
  20. Cupra2407

Hey guys

Thanks for all that, willbear that info in mind when i go and look. Regarding insurance, no, not yet. That being said i am due for renewal soon anyhow so can shop around. I guess it varies from insurer to insurer but for a stage 1 remap what sort of premium have people been getting?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.