Search results

1. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

what have you done to your car today ?

My mk1 LC hesisates to start some mornings, it will always start but takes longer than it should or on the second go. Sometimes it will turn over at the last second of turning the key but then stuggles to stay running and bogs down. I take the key out and try again and it fires up fine. Any ideas?
  2. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

N249 delete .. need some help

I’m no expert but I would of thought having no n75 would mean no boost.
  3. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

My 270K+ Leon, how many miles have you done?

05 coming up to 66k, anything to look out for? petrol 1.8T
  4. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Like wise, Custom $ badge grills
  5. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

All serviced today with new track rods and a cupra R steering wheel fitted. Also noticed where an annoying rattle had been coming from...
  6. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Swapped over my pedal covers for the cupra r ones and discovered a soggy foot well
  7. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Newbie stage 1 leon owner

Got my cooler all clamped up today. Started her up and all seemed good and normal, I let the engine run and warm up before going for a spin up my road. Noticed lack off throttle response and didn't sound like it was dumping(reciring) correctly, wondering if my ghetto T set up is to blame or...
  8. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALUMINIUM-ALLOY-FRONT-MOUNT-INTERCOOLER-FMIC-FOR-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-1-8T-20V-02-05/231238482424?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908105057&meid=19e40a419fa54a0aa1d359164e18c254&pid=100675&rk=3&rkt=15&sd=223614093034&itm=231238482424&pg=2481888&_trksid=p2481...
  9. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Missing that smaller pipe with the kit I purchased. Would of been easier to buy this kit but too late for that now. Planning to add in a T pipe to solve this issuse.
  10. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Widest wheels for 1M? with fender rolling?!?! How wide are you?

I would assume anything that has fitted on a mk4 golf would fit the Leon no trouble. Could be wrong of course as my old Cupra was on 18"x8 I believe and even that rubbed on nearing to full lock. (lowered considerably) Would be nice to hear some soild answers of what does and doesn't work...
  11. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

SIA delet?

Also been considering doing this delete purely due to the annoying noise it makes on start up.
  12. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Shell and Build or Full Car and Strip?!?! 1m 4x4 Track car

Good point! Track Leon 4x4 build all the way
  13. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Shell and Build or Full Car and Strip?!?! 1m 4x4 Track car

A cupra track build would certainly be of interest on here although there are a few out there so would have to make it something different. I personally would find something cheap and lightweight (saxo or 106) bang a k20 engine in and enjoy the crazy power to weight. Everyone has different...
  14. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

fmic any advice 1.8t auq

Mind me asking how much, been thinking about getting one myself and airtec isn't far.
  15. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Is my cupra slow ??

My mate has a ep3 also and it's hit and miss as to who has the legs, usually he starts to pull ahead once I'm mid 3rd gear due to him reving forever without shifting. Two very different cars in how the power is produced and there are a lot of factors to keep in mind such as road conditions, I...
  16. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

In Grays at the Orsett Showground. Not Far from AMD.
  17. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

Few cupra pics from Street Legal Events meet today. Awesome to see all in one place.
  18. Youshuddaboughtacuprar

The car is registered as a Seat Leon FR, I think they stopped calling it a cupra on the later models. My old yellow Leon X plate was a Leon Cupra turbo on the papers. I did however look for a cupra badge but couldn't find one for the grill so settled for a FR. The coilovers sound the nuts but...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.