Search results

1. Anyone swapped to a Big Brake Kit on your car?

And which fluid is better? 5.1 or Motul RBF 660? Thanks
  2. Anyone swapped to a Big Brake Kit on your car?

Thank you friend for your reply... My OEM brakes was Mando brake pads , but i don't know the rotor brand... This is good ideato change brake fluid for 5.1, i will go in that asap. I have brembo pads home, do you thibk they will be better than textar? I am not sure what that mean, but here...
  3. Boot mat

I have finaly done my project. I made a boot from wood, on that wood i have glued the original "carpet" and on the top i ordered this rubber boot pad: Wood: Glued carpet: Final:
  4. Anyone swapped to a Big Brake Kit on your car?

Didi you found solution? The stock brakes are total trash... I have replaced OEM brakes by Textar and they are smoking after few hard braking.... Cant even find some grooved rotors and quality pads with better cooling / friction. Thanks
  5. Rattling Brake Calipers

Yes, you are right. It should be Mando. But Textar should be compatible with Mando. I have seen this information from cataloge. Aoso dimension of brake pads Textar vs Original is the same.. The pads are tight and in place, the rattle isn't from loose brake pads but from the brake caliper itself...
  6. Rattling Brake Calipers

Hello everyone! I would like to ask for your opinion and advice with my following problem. After 70 000km´s, the brakes had to be replaced , so I have bought TEXTAR (Discs + Brake Pads, front+back) , the repair was done by OFFICIAL Car dealer, i have only paid for the work. After a few...
  7. Second year service

Nothing special, i was with mine month ago. They changed the oil, filter, + spark plugs . That´s all :). It should cost normally around 300-350€. I paid 250€ without filters, coz i have K&N already + cabine filter was new. Mine have 2 years 55 000 km, and spark plugs seems to have some problem...
  8. Rear Wiper Blade

Stieracia lišta BOSCH Rear 330mm 3 397 008 713
  9. Buy Online used parts

The same ... I damaged it :((( ... Looking for article number on the front right side (Passanger)
  10. Ibiza Specs

You can activate it via Carista... I did that on mine small multimedia system :).
  11. Ibiza kj color code location

What about visiting the local dealer/service and request them foe the color code of your car? :) it should not be the problem i think. :beer:
  12. Reverse light very dull

I almost see nothing when reversing... I am using my brake lights to see more :P...
  13. HID conversion kits

That's why you should go into LED. Better light and also better design at all :drive1:
  14. Acc question...

Very good question. I am interested in too.
  15. 1.5TSI oil consumption?

Yep, the models made in 2017 to half of the year to 2018 are without GPF. later, all models with 1.5 TSI were made with GPF.
  16. How to remove glove box to access cabin filter?

Dou have already a new filter? There should be tutorial how to do it. You just have to pull the sides together. Then it should go out. https://catalog.mann-filter.com/file/Product/MediaAssets/einbauanleitung/HBnWnlSe.pdf
  17. 1.5TSI oil consumption?

My manual clearly saying that I can use 2 VW types of oil. Easy... I am not worried about warranty. And i am chaning oil myself, with original parts ofcourse :). And i am going every year / 30 000km to Seat dealer. I have NEW IBIZA 2017 (Bought in JAN / 2018)...
  18. 1.5TSI oil consumption?

45 000km, almost zero oil consumption. But I have switched to 5W-30 from 0W-20 immidiatelly. (At 2000km - new oil - new filters ...) I am changing my oil in 10 000km intervals :).
  19. Winter is here.

Use A/C
  20. Cabin/Pollen filter position?

Hello bmibmc, can you post how did you clean your AC? Did you used some spray for it? What was the specific procedure? and which product did you used for it? I have the same problem, and i am looking for some biocide spray. Thanks