Search results

1. Rear wiper delete OBD coding?

Hi all, Recently removed my rear wiper. Does anybody know how to tell the car it's no longer there using an OBD11? Just incase the leaver is pushed... Thanks!
  2. 2019 FR Sport tyre pressures

Afternoon all, I picked up my '19 Ibiza FR Sport back in March and have just checked the tyre pressures as I was setting the pressure loss warning system. From the dealership one of the tyres PSI was over 50! And the rest averaging over 40-45PSI... I've since lowered them to what is...
  3. Reverse Camera Help

Hi all, I recently installed a reverse camera on my 2019 Seat Ibiza FR Sport. I have done all the coding using the OBD11 to activate the camera on screen when in reverse. The trouble I am having is when I come out of reverse, the screen will still stay on for a few seconds. Now I believe this...
  4. Seat Ibiza Rear View Camera Help

Hi all, I have installed or will be installing an aftermarket reverse camera, I have done the coding using the OBD11 to bring the camera up on the infotaminfot screen. The trouble is, when I come out of reverse gear the reverse camera stays on for a while after. Is this because I don't have...
  5. Coding to activate rear view camera (OBD11)

Hi all, I'm currently in the process of installing my rear view camera. I will eventually have a whole step by step guide when done with the help of some people. But for now I thought you might appreciate the steps to activate the rear view camera screen when in reverse gear. This is using the...
  6. Need a coder to retrofit a reversing camera

Hi all, I have just purchased a reversing camera for my 2019 FR Sport after seeing a couple of people on the 6F owners Facebook page successfully get them to work. (See pictures below) However part of the installation requires a setting to be changed for the reversing camera to show up on...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise