Search results

1. dmpx

RTS Clutch - Pedal adjustment

I’ve had the RTS Upgraded clutch kit with SMF and new slave cylinder fitted for around 2 months now. 2015 Cupra 280ST. However, the biting point in the clutch is right at the very top of the pedal and it’s difficult to use in stop/start traffic as a result. Is there a way of adjusting this...
  2. dmpx

Installing Rieger Rear Diffuser - Cupra ST

Front splitter is self-tapping screws and 3m automotive tape just. Easy install
  3. dmpx

#FAMILYWAGON Cupra 290 ST build thread

I love this! Do you mind me asking where you got the vent with the slot for the gauge? Was this hard to fit? Would definitely be something I’d be interested in
  4. dmpx

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Finally got the Milltek RS3 exhaust tips installed with the Rieger rear diffuser. And TRC front splitter, along with a rear wiper delete and a deep post-winter clean.
  5. dmpx

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Invaluable as always thank you! Just noticed the car in the photo is an ST anyway so I’d say that’s pretty certain...
  6. dmpx

Thanks again! Considering the Maxton Side Skirts but can’t find any for the ST - Is the side profile the same length as the 5 door? And as such should they fit?
  7. dmpx

Much appreciated! Is there any difference between a FL and Pre-FL spoiler do you know?
  8. dmpx

Would you mind sending me a link? :)
  9. dmpx

Looks amazing as always... Is there a specific spoiler cap for the ST or does the hatchback one fit?
  10. dmpx

New diffuser and splitter both installed! It’s getting a deep clean tomorrow and new exhaust tips on Monday so I’ll get some photos up then. Very excited to see how it all looks!
  11. dmpx

For anyone coming across this post with the same issue... You will need to drill out 4 rivets (2 on each side) and remove 2 screws at which point the diffuser will just pull straight off with a little force.
  12. dmpx

Thanks very much! Paddy has sent me this already and the issue seems to be that mine is a Pre-FL and the diffuser is riveted to the heat shield causing issues.
  13. dmpx

Does anyone currently have an aftermarket diffuser on a Pre-Facelift Leon/Cupra ST?

As above... Upon attempting to remove my diffuser and install my Rieger, it appears that the diffuser is riveted to the car. Wondering if anyone has successfully ully removed the rear bumper from a Pre-FL.
  14. dmpx

Okay - I’ll have to grow a pair tomorrow and just give it a good tug! Keep an eye out tomorrow for photos my cracked rear bumper :whistle:
  15. dmpx

Thanks again Deano! Unfortunately, still no luck and the light died... Do I need to specifically disengage each clip or just pull the 2 parts apart?
  16. dmpx

Da Thanks for getting back to me so quick - Really appreciate your help with this! I’ve removed the screws (There only appears to be 2 on mine) and I’ve spent the last 40 minutes nearly ripping the bumper off entirely trying to separate them with a trim tool. The very edges of my existing...
  17. dmpx

I’ve just received my new Rieger Rear Diffuser for my Cupra ST and tried to install it this morning. But I can’t even get the old one off... The instructions that came with it are useless, and I’m struggling to find any useful guides on removing it. Can anyone please point me in the right...
  18. dmpx

Exhaust Tip Replacement

So I’ve finally pulled the trigger and have now got my Rieger Diffuser and Milltek RS3 Exhaust Tips. From what I’ve read the diffuser is a bit of a **** to put on but I’m happy to get stuck in... I’m just wondering if anyone has any idea on cost to cut the old tips off and weld the new ones...
  19. dmpx

Spark Plugs - Upgrade

As always, you’ve been a great help! Thanks
  20. dmpx

Spark Plugs - Upgrade

Brilliant - Thank you for your help! I’ll get a set of RS7s ordered. Where did you get yours? I can only seem to find them in packs of 8 for the RS7s V8
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.