Search results

1. dmpx

RTS Clutch - Pedal adjustment

I’ve had the RTS Upgraded clutch kit with SMF and new slave cylinder fitted for around 2 months now. 2015 Cupra 280ST. However, the biting point in the clutch is right at the very top of the pedal and it’s difficult to use in stop/start traffic as a result. Is there a way of adjusting this...
  2. dmpx

Does anyone currently have an aftermarket diffuser on a Pre-Facelift Leon/Cupra ST?

As above... Upon attempting to remove my diffuser and install my Rieger, it appears that the diffuser is riveted to the car. Wondering if anyone has successfully ully removed the rear bumper from a Pre-FL.
  3. dmpx

Installing Rieger Rear Diffuser - Cupra ST

I’ve just received my new Rieger Rear Diffuser for my Cupra ST and tried to install it this morning. But I can’t even get the old one off... The instructions that came with it are useless, and I’m struggling to find any useful guides on removing it. Can anyone please point me in the right...
  4. dmpx

Exhaust Tip Replacement

So I’ve finally pulled the trigger and have now got my Rieger Diffuser and Milltek RS3 Exhaust Tips. From what I’ve read the diffuser is a bit of a **** to put on but I’m happy to get stuck in... I’m just wondering if anyone has any idea on cost to cut the old tips off and weld the new ones...
  5. dmpx

Spark Plugs - Upgrade

My Cupra 280ST is getting a major service in the next few weeks and one thing getting replaced is the spark plugs. The car is currently running about 370bhp with a number of mods, and alongside Millers Nanodrive NT+ 5w40 I would like to use upgraded spark plugs. Does anyone know what ones...
  6. dmpx

Rear window blade - Leon ST

Does anyone have the link or part number for the side blades on the back window of a Leon/Cupra ST please? Tried the search function and it’s useless... (Or more likely I’m useless) Thanks
  7. dmpx

Pace Car Indicators - Anyone got them to work yet?

As above, I believe there was issues in the past with activating the Pace Car Indicators via Carista. Has anyone managed to get this to work yet? I’d rather not pay the fee only to find out it’s still broken. I have a 2015 Cupra ST.
  8. dmpx

RS Oval Exhaust Tips

I’m in the process of trying to buy RS style oval exhaust tips for my Cupra ST - But I can’t seem to find any from a reputable retailer at a sensible price. There are plenty on eBaY etc but I’m not to confident on quality and how similar they are to the ORM Audi ones. Has anybody bought any...
  9. dmpx

Millers Nanodrive Oil

Afternoon folks I’ve read a few conflicting forum posts in relation to oil. I’m looking to service the car this month and want to use Millers Nanodrive Oil. The car is stock(ish) at present but will be getting a remap within 8 weeks. It is a 2015 Cupra 280 ST. Should I be using 5w-30 or...
  10. dmpx

Rolling arch - Cupra ST

Has anyone had the rear arches rolled on their Leon/Cupra ST or otherwise? Is it even possible? I’ve installed 25mm spacers and that combined with the Rieger diffuser and oval tips would look mean with wider arches... Just a thought! Any info/photos would be appreciated
  11. dmpx

Leon ST - Parcel shelf plastic tabs

Hi folks... One of the plastic tabs on the end of my retractable parcel shelf was snapped when I got the car. Is there a way of replacing the tab with a new one? I’ve looked online but can’t find the part or any real advice... Ideally I’d like to replace it, but it not then I’ll likely have...
  12. dmpx

Exhaust tips - Cupra ST

Evening all... I’ve got a hold of 4 carbon fibre ‘Akrapovic’ exhaust tips for my 280 ST. They’re 89mm diameter per tip. I was wondering if anyone has done something similar? In theory it will fit in the diffuser, but looking at it I’m not sure. In total I think it will be approx. 7 inches on...
  13. dmpx

Removing the Cupra Flag from grill

Having trouble finding anything online regarding removing the Cupra flags on the front grill... Trying to install the new Grey/Black flag. Anyone done this? I’ve looked behind the grill from under the bonnet but no luck.
  14. dmpx

Difference between Dogbone and Upper dogbone

As above; Is there any major difference? Does one improve driving more than the other? Would both be more beneficial or perhaps be too stiff? Also, any comparable difference between the metal and rubber mounts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  15. dmpx

Black Cupra Flags

I’m looking to try and replicate the new grey/black Cupra Flag from the facelift model... I’m planning to paint the entire thing dark grey, and fill the gaps in black once dried. Is there a way of reattaching the rear flag or would I better buying a whole new one? Also, is the front one...
  16. dmpx

Lowering Springs Cupra 280 ST

I’ve been looking at lowering springs for my 280 ST but having difficulty actually finding anywhere that sells the ST specific springs... Ideally I would like the racingline set as I’ve heard very good reviews, but they only come for the SC/5dr. My question is... could I fit the 5dr Cupra...
  17. dmpx

Missing OBD Port - Leon Cupra ST

I’ve just jumped in to my new (to me) Cupra 280 to fiddle with the Carista app and found that there is no OBD port? Or at least it’s not where it should be... on my A3 and Google both tell me it’s in the drivers footwell, right hand side. But there’s nothing there on mine? There’s clearly a...
  18. dmpx

Valves exhaust on Cupra 280 ST

I’ve just came across from an Audi A3 8v and as far as I am aware they all come with a valved exhaust which opens and closes dependant on the mode the car is set to... On the A3 I had to open the valves fully all the time as they were closed until 3500rpm and sounded I’m just wondering if...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.