Search results

1. Ibiza cupra pd160 advice!

Hey all, got an ibiza cupra, it's going in for a respray next month .. black too a nardo grey, 54 plate so it's had Abit of wear and tear! , Just curious, I'm looking for a chin spoiler (in black), if anyone could possibly suggest one, or know of one! Tried to upload a photo and said it was too...
  2. Pd160

Hey all,njust looking for Abit of advice and a point in the right direction really. Looking at upgrading my turbo too a hybrid (220-240bhp) turbo, just curious as to what else would need to run alongside this, ie...clutch etc, any help would be massively appreciated!
  3. Ibiza cupra pd160

Eyup all. Just some looking for some advice really Got an ibiza cupra, the 1.9 tdi, previous owner changed from cupra springs too fr springs (said the ride was too hard for day to day use) I want to change them back, or find something similar, any ideas on which ones are best, or best value...
  4. Hello all! Ibiza cupra pd160 owner

And I'll get a photo up once it's cleaned tomorrow, bit dirty at the minute
  5. Hello all! Ibiza cupra pd160 owner

Yeah will do! Thank you mate! Appreciated, won't let me post on the other parts of the forum though? To start a thread
  6. Hello all! Ibiza cupra pd160 owner

Cheers! Oh, must say, I only sort of have a basic knowledge about starting to do a build on em!
  7. Hello all! Ibiza cupra pd160 owner

Eyup all! Got recommended by a friend to get on here, interest in the cars, plus I'm starting to build mine in the coming weeks so advice helps! Be grateful! Based in Lincoln Cheers!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.