Search results

1. Mr pdog

Oil in the coolant tank

Mine was the oil cooler. I changed the cooler oil new filter and flushed the engine with warm water while the engine ran. Got alot out but still residue in the system. The new coolent is still bringing oil to the top so I keep emptying the expansion tank and toping up with coolent it's getting...
  2. Mr pdog

Oil in the coolant tank

Hi looking for some advice. I have a seat leon 2.0 tdi 140bhp this morning jumped in on way to work. Noticed there was no heat with blowers on full and turned to hi. Next I get the engine temp flashing pulls over and checked the water full of oil I got the car home its been sitting there all day...
  3. Mr pdog

Looking for a new seat leon gearbox drain plug

Hi there. I have got it sorted now. Thanks for your reply.
  4. Mr pdog

Looking for a new seat leon gearbox drain plug

Hi. Does anybody know where I can get a new seat leon gearbox drain plug. Cant find one anywhere. It's a 56 plate 2.0 tri. Tha is for any help.
  5. Mr pdog

Seat leon gearbox drain plug head rounded.

Thank you for the reply. I did a Google search and could not find any leads on Thank you for the reply but I can not find any gearbox drain plugs online at all. Spent hours looking. I need a new plug before I can take the old one out . Does anybody know where I can get one online. Thanks for...
  6. Mr pdog

Seat leon gearbox drain plug head rounded.

Hi new to the forum. I got a seat leon 2 weeks ago. And had to change the gearbox end cap as it was leaking. So I when to top up the gearbox oil and the gearbox drain plugs head has been rounded. Where can I get a new one I cant seem to find any. Any help would be great. Also any good ideas on...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.