Search results

1. Trumpetman21

Bocanegra Rolling Road Results + Video + Graph

My Megane was around 210bhp ATW & 230bhp at the fly when I had it on the rollers there last summer. Again, close to book. A note of caution though - you'd be lucky to see a 182 make anything close to book if the RS forum is to be believed.
  2. Trumpetman21

Bocanegra Rolling Road Results + Video + Graph

I remember when I put my Mk IV Cupra TDI on the Awesome RR back in 2006....the dyno suggested over 170bhp ATW with 185bhp at the fly (book says 160bhp). Cue howls of derision from the then-owner of the SCC forum whose p*ss-poor Mk III Cupra was comprehensively beaten. How I laughed.
  3. Trumpetman21

Detailing Centre in the NW

Looks good mate, it's been about 9 months since you did the megane so it may be time for another visit soon....;)
  4. Trumpetman21

Broken .....again!!

Ah, the joys of owning the first run of a brand-new vehicle. Guinea-pig ahoy! ;)
  5. Trumpetman21

Autocar FR TDi Test

So they should easily be able to shoehorn the 170-horse engine in there....
  6. Trumpetman21

Autocar FR TDi Test

Looks nice although a bit too expensive IMHO, my Ibiza Cupra TDI cost me £14K when I bought it. Like the fact it's manual as well, wonder how well it'd remap....:D
  7. Trumpetman21

Bocanegra vs Cooper S vs Clio 200

Looks like remapping will be a tad expensive for you boys....enjoy!
  8. Trumpetman21

Give the RS 200 a go - a few on here who were umming & ahhing did so & ended up buying the RS. Some great deals to be had as well....just ask bickers70....;)
  9. Trumpetman21

Ever tried a Renault yourself? Only 1 was 'stripped out' (R26R) , the 'Cup' just denotes slight chassis modifications over the standard Renault Sport model. The RS200 Cup & RS250 Cup are perfectly driveable everyday cars.
  10. Trumpetman21

Just been offered a ibiza fr demo

Too right - I would have said a 10-15% discount off've list would be a starting point.
  11. Trumpetman21

New Ibiza FR TDi SC and 5 Door Next year

I'd hang on for the oil-burning Cupra if I was in the market for one of these.
  12. Trumpetman21

Just been offered a ibiza fr demo

You should be paying a LOT less than £500 off list for an ex-demo mate, no matter what motor it is!
  13. Trumpetman21

New SEAT León CUPRA R - Details

Agree 110%, it's the same with bikes at the minute too - prices are plain crazy.
  14. Trumpetman21

It's everywhere this overpricing nonsense. New Meg 250 is around £25K base and with extras you're knocking on £29K. The Cup at around £22K looks a better bet - you should be able to haggle 15-20% discount quite easily with a dealer.
  15. Trumpetman21

Look forward to the link then! Believe price will be about £23K from what I've read/heard, around what you'd expect but slightly overpriced IMHO.
  16. Trumpetman21

So, Renault on top eh....:think: Got a link to that online?
  17. Trumpetman21

Picked up my Bocanegra today pics included start of page 2

£17K? Didn't pay full list did you? ;)
  18. Trumpetman21

Not a fan of the K1 kit either I must admit.
  19. Trumpetman21

Quite like the look of that! Have read elsewhere that it will have a price of less than £20K - if true that's a proper bargain although I'd be more tempted to believe around £23K to be more accurate.
  20. Trumpetman21

Venting Questions

I used to vent when filling my Cupra TDI all the time, usually got an extra 7-8 litres in & thereby extended the range by another 80-100 miles.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.