Search results

1. Ads290ez

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I get accused by the other half or driving like a boy racer or a grandad, one extreme to the other. safe to say this was more grandad. Not bad mpg from the cupra 290ez
  2. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

This is the long winded reply from Bridgestone Hi Adam, apologies again, after reviewing the images, I can say that the tyres condition is very minor and will not pose any detriment to safety or performance. The reason for the cracking can be contributed to a variety of factors such as: •...
  3. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

I have sent them a message will see if they say anything back
  4. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

Do you got any issues with yours like this?
  5. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

It is always outside as mines in the garage, but our drive is covered from the sun. They wont do anything about it but just seems a bit off to me
  6. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

They are not the worst as you say but slightly concerning for just over a year. The Dealership said they are fine its because the rubber has dried out, but ive only seen this on tyres 3 or more years old. They are the tyres that came with the car and are Bridgestone from factory on the 18 inch...
  7. Ads290ez

Tyres Cracking already

Hi All, We have had the ibiza for just over a year now and when cleaning it i noticed that the tyres have started cracking already. Tyres are just over a year old and make on the second week of 2019, the dealership have said that these tyres tend to do this due to the type of rubber. Anyone...
  8. Ads290ez

Anyone had a clicking noise while driving?

Another update, Seat finance have been in touch and said the repair is taking too long so they are cancelling my lease and the vehicle is being returned, I am also going to receive a partial refund. So that’s that sorted, I am going to order another one and hope this one works with no noises...
  9. Ads290ez

So an update on things, Car was taken to the dealer on the 1st of September to be looked and they heard the noise so it was booked in. It was booked in for the 28th of September as thats the soonest they could do. Since the 28th of September i have had my car back for a total of 3 days, it was...
  10. Ads290ez

Any idea what this is? its the creaky noise, been at seat for a week now and i have a 78bhp ibiza in the time being which is fastic..........
  11. Ads290ez

I haven't checked as i could hear it coming from the middle of the car so engine gearbox area. Ill check the tyres tomorrow but this wouldn't go away as you go faster
  12. Ads290ez

Hi All, I have a 2019 Cupra 290 and last few days it has had a clicking/ticking noise at low speeds when turning, makes the clicking noise about 5/6 times then stops no other noises when i increase speed. I am getting a bit concerned it maybe the diff or something else, i know i have a warranty...
  13. Ads290ez

New 2019 BMW M135i XDRIVE set to launch with 302bhp. Thoughts?

The 4wd part is the bit that wont be as fun. A rwd or fwd are both more fun due to being less stable and more adjustable when getting on it
  14. Ads290ez

New 2019 BMW M135i XDRIVE set to launch with 302bhp. Thoughts?

After having had a M235i and M140i this new model does not interest me in the slightest, the best thing about the older cars was the engine and rwd. This is now based a on a Mini platform which says it all really, will be fwd then 4wd when needed so no fun. No doubt it will be a great car but...
  15. Ads290ez

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Same spec and colour at weymouth on Sunday
  16. Ads290ez

Ahh ok no worries, not sure i can do that on my phone
  17. Ads290ez

Saw another cupra 290 down in weymouth at the weekend, took a sly/crap picture was another 19 plates
  18. Ads290ez

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

How much discount can be offered? As looking to order any time now.
  19. Ads290ez

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

last night was out for a little drive on some lovely quiet roads :) The blue makes the cupra badge on the back disappear
  20. Ads290ez

Liking it but not loving it

Yer i did a similar thing to one of my earlier cars, by modifying it i made it useless and uncomfortable, but i was young and thought it looked good and loved the noise!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.