Search results

1. Action Man

SUB 8 Cupra Orangeline

Any 2 from 3 Good Afternoon guys ...well after a very long year its decision time again.... So the Cupra is still up for sale, along with my Truck ( V8 Hi Lux) and My Mustang (ROUSH V8).. So my plan is to sell 2 and keep the one that is left.... If you are interested in teh Truck or the...
  2. Action Man

SUB 8 Cupra Orangeline

As you may know the ‘Sub 8’ Cupra's were available following the achievement of the 280 Cupra becoming the first front wheel drive hatch to do a sub 8min lap of the Nurburgring (7:58.4) . subsequently beaten by lighter more powerful cars, but first is always first. Cura 280 SC Sub 8 - £16500 3...
  3. Action Man

What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever found in a used car

II think I've got you beat on this one:redface: ....... way back in 2005..I was massively skint and had no car.... saw a sorry looking Corsa on a drive, it'd been there a while..... knocked on the door and after a short conversation.... I was told I could have it .... managed to get it started...
  4. Action Man

Sub 8

Oldboy .... I am a patient man ...and as long as the price reflects the quality and condition then I am realistic... I realise they are in limited supply....since I've been looking for then since I got the car. but as new parts for lots of old cars always seem to turn up then I'm rather hopeful...
  5. Action Man

Hello to all

Hi 64...I'm new here too, only a few weeks :bounce:
  6. Action Man

Tattoos

Martin J you are correct... but the Hurricane is a lot more different than that, cos most of it is wood and cloth (from cockpit backwards). Krafty --shame on you.... tut tut :rifle:..... But thanks for the compliment :redface:.... It took me a long time to fine a tattoo artist that I could...
  7. Action Man

The ALCANTARA interior with Optional Bucket seats Mk3

Jimbo.... I have tried every breakers I can find and scanned e-bay here and in spain and germany ....I've not found any for sale....hence I've decided to try to find them off people how must have them. I don't want to sell the ones I have , I'll just store that interior in my garage, cos that's...
  8. Action Man

How many with sunroofs?

My 280 Cupra has a sunroof .... I was glad it was an option someone picked cos cars have been without them for too long.... I love em....but when they put air con in everything they stopped having it as an option....and it's cheaper not to make em..
  9. Action Man

New Cupra 280 owner

280 gets my vote ......ya don't want owt with that modern 290 stuff :brucelee:
  10. Action Man

Oh right....cheers Robby I never thought that through did I:doh:..... I assumed that as the bucket seats were on optional extra that they would not have made two styles of back section depending on which car they went in.. OK so I need seats from a 3 door ....ummm they will be a lot harder to...
  11. Action Man

Tattoos

Well I certainly wouldn't say I have lots....cos the pain is monumental.... I know some people say it's OK and some say its nothing....but for me it is excruciating torture after about the first 30mins.... I just have to cope by telling myself if I give up early I just have to come back more...
  12. Action Man

Sub 8

Jimbo.... well that's a good bit of info .I'll do some checking on why I need that and what my options are :) Andrew...Oh I'm not down on the car.. I love it :thumbup:...but I do know I'm not going to add loads of bits and spend big time and money on it.... It's my daily car, even though I...
  13. Action Man

Exhaust decibel cameras

Stormer ...Oh yes I still have bikes.... if you ever sell your last one you never get another...cos life gets in the way.... I'm very fortunate that I've managed to keep most of my toys ...some even live in the house
  14. Action Man

Sub 8

It's just all std stuff...so nowt changed or modified..looks like every other std Cupra ..so I saw little point in posting uninteresting pics....cos looking at lots of other modded cars they have very interesting insides and bays and show lots of time and effort ..... all I've done is buy the...
  15. Action Man

OK... So I managed to find a 280 SC Sub 8 with every option I wanted...Monsoon grey/Orange line/DSG/Glass roof etc etc But the original guy had opted for the full leather interior and std seats. I know these things are fairly new but there is always someone who's car is junked or they want...
  16. Action Man

Tattoos

This is a very personal and very meaningful one to me., done freehand by a very nice lady This one just reminds me of my fave ones in my toy collection since my teenage years.
  17. Action Man

how clean are electric cars

electric cars make the local environment cleaner....and as policy makers all live in big cities that's what they want....same when the switchwas from horses to cars..it was welcomed cos the streets were full of SH-1T.... but the Cradle to Grave energy consumption and production for e-cars is...
  18. Action Man

What other things get in the way of you working on the car

Going to work really gets in the way ...but it does help loads to pay for them ....so it's a bit of a No-pain-no-gain interuption
  19. Action Man

Aston Martin Stock Market Listing

Well Aston does have the worlds biggest band of test drivers ...every single customer Awesome cars, beautifully put together....but brutal running costs :headhurt: and I think the first time they ever made a profit was about 2009 ...but there is always some gazzilionaire ready to buy the...
  20. Action Man

Exhaust decibel cameras

Oh and theoldboy ..... errr nope it still says I am insufficient ....er nowt new there then :redface: