Search results

1. 2019 Leon Cupra Parts for Sale - Res Delete, Ramair induction Kit, Rubber Mats & Cupra Show Plates

My 2019 Cupra (Bronze badge version) has now gone back after a 2 year lease, so have some mods for sale. Everything in great condition, no cracks etc and collection from Manchester. 1. Gledring Floor Mat Set for Seat Leon (5 Door) Hatchback 2013 - 2019 (four mats) - £20 2. VAGSport Seat Leon...
  2. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Anyone know the colour code for the black part on the alloys on the 2019 Cupra?
  3. Carista App

I setup Carista beta on an android phone, I know have a iPhone, can I continue to use same beta on iPhone using same account ?
  4. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

White Cupra 290 lux :)
  5. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Im from Manchester too, nice to see another local :)
  6. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Nice one! Is that Manchester China town?
  7. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

The 2019 290s will not be asbo loud even with res delete unlike last years Cupra which is probably loud.
  8. MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

I’d like to but too embarrassing to drive around with a camera stuck on the back lol Maybe just me
  9. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Lease car so pointless changing tyres until they need changing unfortunately
  10. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

the dsg farts are there, you just have to give it some beans in Sport or Cupra mode i also think (like above) that you cannot hear them from inside the cabin (even when Soundaktor is off) Im gona get my go pro mounted on the weekend The Leon Cupra has to be one of the worst cars ive owned...
  11. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

This! I find engine sport mode and dsg sport mode also works well I don’t drive on motorway in sport mode though. No point. I drive in full eco mode (via the individual profile)
  12. No DSG farts/ Pops & Bangs

3000 revs is the magic number for me, pops then when slowing down from above 3k @Laurbach do you have a res delete ?
  13. RamAir intake

Thanks mate.
  14. RamAir intake

Got one to fit on Saturday to my Cupra. Any advise on fitting it ? Does the old air box come out easy enough? Thanks
  15. Faraday Pouch for my Cupra Lux - recommendations?

I use one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mission-Darkness-Automobile-Enforcement-Anti-hacking-Black/dp/B01H1C21O2 Works great.
  16. My cupra finally arrived

You got a link to them mate? BTW car looks great!
  17. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

That's fine. Mines a lux too. Was trying it find it but couldn't
  18. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Daft question Does the MY19 290 Cupra have lane assist as standard? the one that auto steers back into lane if you drift either side?
  19. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Thanks for the info, il keep an eye on mine next time I’m on a long road trip. Does it happen to all android phones ?
  20. ACC

On the whole I like it, it does have its quirks though Few times when on motorway , in lane 1 when the car in front goes off onto a slip road, ACC slows down quite a a lot. Also don’t like it when cars move in to the gap that ACC keeps between the front car, this is very annoying. It’s also a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.