Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Thanks for the reply, i have sorted it today and it is covered. My lease is provided by ALD (like most) and i spoke to them and they just said go to your local kwik fit and they will do it. So i went today and my car is obviously on file or something on a national database as they just had the...
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Anyone who has had through leasing options with included maintenance know if a damaged tyre is replaced under the maintenance? I have a slow puncture and I've found a nail in the tyre . Only 2k mileage on car lol Been a bad week, had someone reverse into me on works car park and leaving...
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I think it can, not sure on the process though. I have a lux but i just bought a steering lock to deter people, and also a faraday pouch to put my keys in. Blocks the signal from key to car. Cost between £5 and £10 on amazon.
  4. Faraday Pouch for my Cupra Lux - recommendations?

I think this is already happening. I ordered my lux in march and was being quoted 470 for the year. I was doing comparison quotes to see how much they were to insure as I didnt want pay a fortune. The 470 was with my current company hastings. That made my mind up to go for a cupra as it wasnt...
  5. First week driving impressions

Road noise was definately reduced when i reduced tyre pressure. Depends on your usage i suppose. The car tyre pressure sticker says 42 with 4 passengers and luggage. Maybe it works either way, too high or too low a pressure then you get excessive tyre noise?
  6. First week driving impressions

In terms of point 3 I had the same issue. Picked mine up on Friday 7th june. Have read numerous posts about said tyre roar noise and I checked tyre pressures. Mine were all 42psi!! Tyre pressure sticker says 42 is for full load of people and luggage. Which 99% of the time it's just me...
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

If its standard to expect this then I'm not gonna worry about it. Just find it strange!
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

No not had it washed, it will be due to the awful weather weve had. It was delivered Friday afternoon and it didnt stop raining until last night. Literally non stop constant rain, and periods of bouncing off the floor rain. Its lovely and sunny now so gonna wash it as its filthy!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Pic of condensation of drivers side light, passenger side was about 50% less, so not as bad. Seems excessive to be normal and a bit of a bad design flaw if Seat are saying this is normal!
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah ok. That's fine then. Thanks:) Anyone had any problems with condensation in the front light? I've just noticed loads in both, which is rubbish for a brand new car with 200 miles on! I'll upload a pic later
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They are just plain mats. I've just noticed today there isnt a flag logo on the bottom of the steering wheel. I'm sure I've seen it on other cupra's?
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yeah mine came with floor mats, but I ordered a lux so dont know whether that makes a difference?
  13. OBDeleven modifications

Anyone thinking of getting the new OBDEleven. I'm on the first batch for delivery, so anyone thinking of ordering now may have to wait alot longer Gutted to receive this email today :(
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

You wont be dissapointed. I know I'm currently in the, I have a new toy and it's great stage mentally, but I can already tell it's a great car. That smile that appears on your face when driving cant be faked. Never had it once driving the golf gt in 18 months of ownership. Drove this for 30...
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine finally got delivered at 2pm. Driver said it would be 12.30 but Friday afternoon traffic got in the way unfortunately. I decided wait a few hours to have a proper drive due to said traffic etc. So I used the time to set stuff up like radio, instrument cluster to my preference etc. I really...
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've felt like that for weeks. Doesnt feel real I'm having one, and today is the day. Just waiting for delivery driver phone call to say hes an hour away. Its my first cupra, my first brand new car, although on lease so not mine of course. Doesnt mean I'm not excited though lol. Not had a...
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sounds like you've been lucky and landed on recent cancelled order and it matched your spec and they allocated it to you maybe. I ordered 25th March and was originally told expected delivery was end of June / early July so I've been a bit lucky it seems.
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It landed in port on 7th may. Took about 10 days to get dealership and documents came through to sign, which included registration number, on the 21st may. So approx 2 weeks.
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Delivery day for me tomorrow. Probably wont sleep much tonight lol Mine is yb19 reg
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.