Search results

1. JSM Cupra

Caffeine & Machine Forum Meet - 17/05/20

Hi Can you add me into the Meet chat... love to be there and say hello!
  2. JSM Cupra

Does an ABT Upgrade invalidate Seat warranty (apart from the R version)

ok thanks guys appreciate your comments and knowledge
  3. JSM Cupra

Does an ABT Upgrade invalidate Seat warranty (apart from the R version)

I see that the Cupra R ST has the option of an ABT upgrade which is an official upgrade by Seat and whence doesn't invalidate the warranty. Does anyone know whether this also applies to the non- R model, in other words a Cupra ST 300. I would be keen to have this upgrade on my forthcoming Cupra...
  4. JSM Cupra

Cupra Leather seats?

I know this isn't helpful but leather seats are a personal preference. Yes I like leather for the ease of use, easy to clean etc but if you are driving a performance car then non-leather may be a better option as you will need something more grippy. I currently have the alcantara and although...
  5. JSM Cupra

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Great to hear people loving their new cars. Can't beat it. Mine was built first week of July and is being shipped so I'm anticipating mid-August from dealer from posts on here - Mystery blue ST300.
  6. JSM Cupra

What petrol do you use?

Well after using V-power for many years and being decidedly against supermarket fuels, I tried Momentum 99 as it was their high performance better quality fuel. I have been pleasantly surprised as I have had no issues at all . In fact the car performs very well with this fuel in addition to the...
  7. JSM Cupra

Car Covers

Yep a ceramic coating will make it easier to wash it off and will benefit you more than a car cover. Alternatively just give it a weekly wash and it will be fine.
  8. JSM Cupra

Mystery Blue easily scratched?

Scratches after washing it are definitely down to the sponge or cleaning applicator. The two bucket method is essential as I know from experience that I can do more harm than good! I’ve also taken to use the foam wash method at home to minimise scratches. But I agree the paintwork is not too bad...
  9. JSM Cupra

Faraday Pouch for my Cupra Lux - recommendations?

I know Auto Express did a test of these not too long ago, I can’t recall the winner but a quick check should give you the results. I bought one for my wife!s car and it works very well as you can always check by walking up to the car and trying to open it while it’s in the pouch. They are pretty...
  10. JSM Cupra

Thanks Guys, that's given me a clearer idea of when to expect it. I'd put off thinking about it when i ordered it as it seemed a long way off but quite excited now it feels close. Can start to plan on selling my own ST290 now too, in anticipation of the new one!
  11. JSM Cupra

I've got a build week commencing 1st July too. Anyone know the approx time to build and then the approx time to dealer? Ordered a ST 300 Lux.
  12. JSM Cupra

Speeding !!!!!!!!

Agreed
  13. JSM Cupra

Speeding !!!!!!!!

You only signed receipt of the paperwork, not admitting the offence. That happens in Court. You can still put your hands up at Court and be remorseful etc but like I say it depends on seeing the evidence. A solicitor should ask for that on your behalf.
  14. JSM Cupra

Service book

When i have sold cars before now, nothing beats a fully stamped Service Book and a pile of invoices that correspond. Like I say, this new system benefits Seat, not the customer in my opinion!
  15. JSM Cupra

Speeding !!!!!!!!

sounds like he has tried to do it on the 'calibrated speedo' by following you for a set distance. I would be wanting to see what the evidence is against you before you accept it.
  16. JSM Cupra

Speeding !!!!!!!!

How did he measure your speed?
  17. JSM Cupra

Service book

yep I was told that there would be no service book. Guess it is to help Seat keep the servicing within the dealerships. Not very helpful when you come to sell the car as there will be no 'service book' to show what's been done. Instead you have to rely on your invoices. I can understand tax etc...
  18. JSM Cupra

Congratulations on your car..it looks superb in the blue. Looking forward to Rob's pics of his magnetic grey now!
  19. JSM Cupra

I'm going to be crossing my fingers ...ordered end of March in the blue and not heard since so hoping that the order stands and there's no colour change!
  20. JSM Cupra

sorry...just seen a separate thread on this on this site!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.