Search results

1. Mohamed emarah

Cupra or FR door cards

Would be extremely grateful if someone could let me know where to search for the driver and front passenger door cards with ambient lights either on a Facebook group or with the part number.
  2. Mohamed emarah

Anyone have pics of a black cupra with dark grey wheels ?

Or Instagram handles of people that do ?
  3. Mohamed emarah

Link to cupra mk3 2017+ steering wheel ?

Paddle shifters Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  4. Mohamed emarah

Link to cupra mk3 2017+ steering wheel ?

Looking everywhere for it can someone link it to me or send me the part number? Thank you. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  5. Mohamed emarah

Part number of cupra or FR Door cards 2017+ ?

Does anyone know the part number of the door cards of the two front doors or where I can buy them? Thank you.
  6. Mohamed emarah

Can someone link me the fogliht delete for the 2017+

Does anyone which website I can order it from ?
  7. Mohamed emarah

How to adjust headlight level and allign it ?

2019 mk3 leon
  8. Mohamed emarah

Showing torque values on multimedia screen ?

Wanted to know how to show the torque values on my screen can I use an obd 2 reader with android auto and torque pro app to display the torque?
  9. Mohamed emarah

Increasing brightness on instrument cluster gauge analoge cockpit

How can it be done? I couldn't find it in settings.
  10. Mohamed emarah

Can someone link me a leon cupra mk3 steering wheel? 2017+

I tried ebay but couldn't find one so if someone can link me a pre owned one in good condition
  11. Mohamed emarah

18 inch wheels .

How so ?
  12. Mohamed emarah

18 inch wheels .

Looking to upgrade my 1.4 leon's wheels from the stock 17s to 18s so can someone help me decide which ones to go for by posting some pics. I was first looking at the oz racing ones due to them being lightweight but I was told that the difference between the 18 oem and 18 OZ is not that...
  13. Mohamed emarah

Seat fr floor mats

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Floor-Mats-for-SEAT-LEON-5-doors-2012-2019-Custom-Fit-All-Weather-Liners/262701934349?hash=item3d2a41670d:g:tqMAAOSwx2dYGdeR
  14. Mohamed emarah

Does the 2019 leon support wireless carplay ?

I wanted to find out if it supports wireless android auto and apple carplay
  15. Mohamed emarah

Can someone link me fr or cupra door cards with ambient lights(steering wheel on the left)?

I have a 2019 leon and was looking to buy the two front door cards with ambient lights with their controls to retrofit them so does anyone know where I can order them from?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.