Search results

1. CovFC87

One Touch windows

No I hadn't, but this worked a treat! Thank you.
  2. CovFC87

One Touch windows

One Touch open/close has stopped working on the drivers window only, all others still work perfectly. Has anyone come across this? It's only a year old so I'm sure it's a warranty issue, but if anyone knows if this is a quick fix that would be really helpful.
  3. CovFC87

Manual handbrake with DSG

My gf has a mini with hill start assist, when you take the foot off the brake it holds, but only for a couple of seconds, it's definitely timed, not until you press the accelerator/raise clutch, I tried it, it started rolling back Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  4. CovFC87

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

How did you do it? What parts, where from, difficulty? Thanks Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  5. CovFC87

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Re the boot lid, does it now open fully from the remote unlock? And what effect does it have on closing, harder or easier? I find on the mk3 I have to really slam the boot down or do it in 2 go's, which I didn't have to on the old mk2 Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  6. CovFC87

Interior styling

Looks great. I'm very jealous of the red stitching Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  7. CovFC87

air con - bit rubbish

Do you have it on Eco mode? Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  8. CovFC87

Insurance help

Bear in mind when you want cover to start as it makes a massive difference. If you're getting quotes saying you want it to start immediately, they will be much higher than if you say you want cover to start in 3 weeks time. Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  9. CovFC87

My Cupra R ST ABT (UK version)

Also really like the bronze alloys and cupra lettering. Nice mate! Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  10. CovFC87

Boost/turbo

I assume this is the boost gauge or something. Can anyone tell me exactly what the point of it is? It just gives me a percentage, is there any point to that information, does it actually tell me anything? Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  11. CovFC87

Beeping when opening the door

I don't think you can if it's in neutral, or anything other than park to be honest Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  12. CovFC87

Do you leave it in N when you're parked then? I only put it in P when I'm actually parked at my final destination. The rest of the time it's in D and I just let the auto handbrake do its thing, I assume that's fine as that's what it's meant for. I guess I see your logic with the potential wear...
  13. CovFC87

If you put it in N, why not just put it in P? I don't think I've ever used N. I'll test it later though Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  14. CovFC87

Do you mean when the key is left in? On a mk3 you can turn it off with Carista. One of the first things I did, it's so loud! Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  15. CovFC87

Which cupra to buy.

Or, save yourself the time and just get a Cupra [emoji6] Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  16. CovFC87

Hi

Good talk Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  17. CovFC87

The ultimate front splitter thread

I like the shape of it, but I do think you'd need skirts to match, it just protrudes too far otherwise, very obviously a bolt on rather than the Reiger which looks much more natural Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  18. CovFC87

Which cupra to buy.

Yeah I think all the Germans (VAG, Merc, BMW) all agreed to limit to 155mph, except Porsche! Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
  19. CovFC87

Which cupra to buy.

I'm currently in my first DSG, only had it a week, but I would never go back now. 7speed makes it really economical when you need to be, and FQ when you need that. Examples: averaged 42 mpg on 100 mile trip up the motorway (some 50 zones helped that) then at about 125mph (private road) was still...
  20. CovFC87

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Jealous, you've got red calipers [emoji34] Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.