Search results

1. Cupra300Jay

Exhaust 290/300

i'm selling my car and i know someone that has got a 290 but he wants to make it louder just wondering if it was easier to swap the complete pipe over instead of cutting his new one?
  2. Cupra300Jay

Exhaust 290/300

Good afternoon all, Apologise if this has been asked before Would a 300 exhaust fit the newer 290? Part numbers are different Thanks Jay
  3. Cupra300Jay

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Messing around this morning with the new stands for electric cars
  4. Cupra300Jay

2016 FR New Key

coding only £49.50 where i'm from :drive1:
  5. Cupra300Jay

The ultimate front splitter thread

If anyone wants a carbon front splitter 5F0071606J there is 4 in the UK but they are pricey
  6. Cupra300Jay

2016 FR New Key

Sounds a bit pricey to me, On my Seat system comes up price for key fob only £162.37 minus the VAT
  7. Cupra300Jay

Leon CUPRA R ST – now in importer stock

this got posted on SEAT news 6 days ago so not that old
  8. Cupra300Jay

Leon CUPRA R ST – now in importer stock

Update 13 November: Last remaining ST R units now available to take from importer stock. The Leon CUPRA R ST is now available in the following colours: Midnight Black – 19 remaining Nevada White – 20 remaining Magnetic Tech Grey – 17 remaining Following the recent global press unveil of...
  9. Cupra300Jay

Boot struts

same here, i have got mine in the workshop now as not impressed. caught my face on them a few times
  10. Cupra300Jay

Boot struts

Anyone else boots structs rubbish? open the boot and there is no force to actually open the boot.
  11. Cupra300Jay

Where are you from??

Yes mate that's me nope not yet, think there was a new 290 that was sold at bel royal recently, looked weird as it didn't have the bronze badges on
  12. Cupra300Jay

Phone charging pad

Found these inbay systems they do one for the up until 2016 looks like a good bit of a kit, i'd be very tempted if they made for the newier leons
  13. Cupra300Jay

Opinions on This?

NO
  14. Cupra300Jay

Phone charging pad

i have just noticed that there is post going around in the Ateca section about the same thing, could possibly fit the Leon as well
  15. Cupra300Jay

Phone charging pad

did you retro fit the pad in or did it come like that from factory? i have a Huawei P10 so that should fit I've looked on the china ebay site and there are similar wireless charging pads
  16. Cupra300Jay

Phone charging pad

haha like your thinking :cheeky: but not a fan of cradles i do like the pad in the new 290's not sure how good they are but looks great
  17. Cupra300Jay

Phone charging pad

Good afternoon all, Has anyone added a charging pad to there car? I'm quite interested in finding one that fits in the front Jay
  18. Cupra300Jay

Cupra spoiler extension

i'd like to get an extension, i just don't like the price of it and shipping to Jersey is a joke :banghead2 Anyone got any discount code knocking about? :rifle:
  19. Cupra300Jay

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

booked mine is for a service tomorrow Late 17 with less than 8K :drive1:
  20. Cupra300Jay

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Opening up at work, thought it was a good photo opportunity :drive1: