Search results

1. PP Gareth

Black Friday 2019 at Progressive Parts

As Ben says was great to spend time with some of you at the Dyno day, if anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask [email protected] or pm me on here
  2. PP Gareth

Spacers

I know this thread was a while ago but I just thought id post a link to the spacer kits we now sell. Will be available in black shortly also https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-hubcentric-wheel-spacer-kit-for-mqb-12mm-15mm-spacer-set-5x112-57-1mm
  3. PP Gareth

K&N vs Vagsport panel filter for Cupra

Yes its an oiled filter which comes complete with instructions
  4. PP Gareth

If it's your first order yes use code PPWELCFIVE , if not then I'm afraid not
  5. PP Gareth

Get one ordered pal you can have it tomorrow if you order before 330pm https://progressiveparts.com/vagsport-high-flow-performance-panel-filter-mqb-2-0-tsi-engines-vs-pf01
  6. PP Gareth

Thanks guys we have been in contact in DM
  7. PP Gareth

Which wheel spacers?

Good morning we have a range of spacers from VAGSport available here's a couple of Cupra pics for you (we have permission to use )
  8. PP Gareth

Need help with a boat....

Those of us old enough to have had one or two mk2 and mk3 golfs will have tried this, It was a great way to bring back the colour after the textured part of the bumper had faded in the sun
  9. PP Gareth

Need help with a boat....

Have you tried a heat gun
  10. PP Gareth

Mods for my Cupra 290

Hi thanks for the reply can you pm me to discuss further please
  11. PP Gareth

Mods for my Cupra 290

Why not have more sound from your turbo we sell lots of muffler deletes so not sure on that one
  12. PP Gareth

Mods for my Cupra 290

Hello there as Aaron says we do the resonator delete with a group discount can you afford not to buy it lol, We have a wide range of parts available so it really depends on what you thinking of. The R600 intake package is a fantastic bit of kit to improve intake nose and allow more air into the...
  13. PP Gareth

Looking/wanted Intercooler

of course mate the number is 01614590355
  14. PP Gareth

Looking/wanted Intercooler

Good Morning Mike We have Airtec and Wagner in stock for immediate dispatch what budget did you have in mind pal
  15. PP Gareth

15% Off Revo, Wagner & Airtec Intercoolers

Literally flying off the shelves #heatsoaksabitch
  16. PP Gareth

Interior trim

Interior cleaner if its just dirt
  17. PP Gareth

Dual Action polisher

When I was taught, I wasn't allowed to touch a customers car. I was told how easy it was to burn paint etc and then allowed to polish my own bloody car
  18. PP Gareth

Dual Action polisher

I personally prefer a rotary polisher, used one for years in my old job and hobby just a great bit of kit. The latest one is from Milwaukee tools
  19. PP Gareth

Whats Your Next Mod

When you say module do you mean the jb4 connects kit ?
  20. PP Gareth

Accelerating

Good Morning As Paddy has said yes a dogbone mount/engine mounts will make a massive difference. we sell a lot of the mount inserts as suggested a full swap isn't for...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.