Search results

1. JStrett

Leon MK3 Bodykit

I couldn’t find the price list, do you have the link for that please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JStrett

Leon MK3 Bodykit

Can you buy the whole kit from seat?
  3. JStrett

Leon MK3 Bodykit

Thanks for the replies, I will go with the aerodynamic kit then, not 100% what white mine is, it’s a 3 door, it’s not the Arctic white so I’m assuming it must be Candy, again thanks guys
  4. JStrett

Leon MK3 Bodykit

Hi guys, could anyone please recommend any body kits for the Leon MK3? Looking at getting one very soon so thought I’d ask in here first! Cheers!
  5. JStrett

Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

Thanks for all the replies guys, means a lot! Sounds like Revo is my best option then. I have the 1.4 TSI ACT engine. Whilst I am on here I need to change my disks and pads soon and was wondering my best option? not crazy money but decent, reliable options? Thanks in advance!
  6. JStrett

Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

Just wondering if anyone can recommend the best place to get my car properly remapped in Nottingham? Thanks in advance!
  7. JStrett

Recommended brake pads 1.4tsi MK3?

Could anyone give me some recommendations of a decent set of brake pads? Looking to change mine myself very soon and didn’t want to waste my money on cheap rubbish! Thanks in advance!
  8. JStrett

Seat Leon MK3 Fan washer jets

Could anyone give me a link for fan washer jets that will fit my 2015 leon please? can't seem to find any on ebay! thanks in advance!
  9. JStrett

Engine Mounts?

Hi all, Not sure if I am being paranoid but I often hear in what I can only describe whilst I’m in traffic as a ‘linkage’ type sound only in first and second normally. It’s like something may be loose? I know this might sound strange and is hard to understand unless heard in person. As the car...
  10. JStrett

New! Nottingham Leon MK3 TSI 1.4

Thanks for the reply, If I’m completely honest I’m not sure where to post the pictures haha! Very new to all this. Mainly cosmetic at the moment but any other recommendations would be great. Cheers.
  11. JStrett

New! Nottingham Leon MK3 TSI 1.4

Hi guys, looking at doing a few minor things to improve my Leon! Any suggestions would be great!