Search results

1. 4x 235/35 R19 Vredestein wintrac pro winter tyres

Set of Vredestein wintrac pro winter tyres for sale. Selling as no longer have vehicle. £360 collection from South Manchester.
  2. Boot liner

I've got this one in my ST very happy with it and no rubber smell. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F263795456854
  3. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Yeah Cupra and sport transmission. Not sure about mode making much difference apart from increasing fake sound on sport and Cupra. From what i can hear in the cabin Dsg farts are limited and quiet, only just started hearing any. Hoping this will increase as the miles add up!
  4. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

MY19 with GPF and no res delete. 3.5k miles on the clock so far and it's starting to open up. Apologies for for the complete lack of videography skills! [
  5. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

You noticed much difference with the PS Vs contis? I've not found the noise too bad on the contis so far.
  6. Autoglyme lifeshine paint protection

I've been using the Turtle Wax sealant. Got it for less than £5 when on sale at eurocarparts. Been very happy with it and still beading 2+ months later.
  7. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Yeah. Colour tint seems to change dependent on the weather.
  8. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

So I picked up my St Lux copra last night and did a little 400 mile round trip today! Absolutely loving it and [emoji817] worth the wait! ACC is a game changer in traffic and motorways. Also pretty impressed with the fuel consumption in Eco averaged 37mpg on way down. Different story on the way...
  9. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

I think its about 3-4 weeks from being built to dealer. I would say end of October at latest. Seat will want all those cars in the UK as early as possible pre Brexit 2.0 deadline.
  10. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Ah Brilliant! Did seem weird that yours missed the boat. No idea how long, think it will depend if you are buying through a dealer or broker. Mine took 5 days to get from port to my dealer. According to said dealer Seat UK as supposedly pretty keen to get these cars out by the end of the...
  11. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Car arrived at dealers yesterday! Hopefully should have the keys early next week!!
  12. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Sorry, Monday morning fail! that message was mean't for @seatgraham
  13. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Great news! Any idea why it took longer than others to build? Does your spec include Sunroof?
  14. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Sheerness announced as next port on 22nd July so looks to be non-stop from Vigo.
  15. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

I agree it's pretty ridiculous! When have you been told to expect delivery? You going to get any compensation for the fact the lead time has been over 20 weeks?
  16. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Seat CS have confirmed my copra is due into Grimsby on the 23rd July which matches with the schedule for comet ace. Let hope for smooth seas!
  17. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

I think you are on the mark with the comet ace, would mean vehicles arriving at dealers in the expected time scales I've been told. I think MY20 vehicles may have to comply but MY19 may not, so dealer may not be talking complete BS...
  18. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

So it looks like Pegasus ace takes about 21 days to do a loop, so it would next be expected into Sheerness on roughly the 2nd Aug then you have transportation from port to dealer etc. With the timeline given by Seat CS and my dealer the cars either are currently on Pegasus ace or they will be...
  19. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

It would be awesome! Which route would you take? Across the Pyrenees? or I could be tempted to do a slight detour to Monaco up.
  20. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

Seat CS saying same to me, in transit and no more detail than that. Anyone know if all vehicles are transported on the Pegasus ace or are there alternatives vessels used?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise