Search results

1. Dolphinsfan1313

Exhaust help

ive got a standard mk1 Leon cupra on a 04 plate, I’m trying to upgrade the exhaust from the cat back but when ever I seem to find an exhaust I like it says it’s for a cupra r, now I know there’s a difference between the two but would a cupra r exhaust fit my mk1leon cupra? If not what are people...
  2. Dolphinsfan1313

Mk1 Leon aura question

so I bought a Leon cupra mk1 2004 last weekend, it’s got a Phillips autochanger in the glovebox and somebody put in a Sony head unit in which I’m looking to get rid of and just replace it with a standard aura head unit. Ideally I’d like to know if the aura unit will be ok with the autochanger in...
  3. Dolphinsfan1313

Seat magazines?

are there any Seat magazines that can be bought of the shelf? Or is it a case that VW magazines cover Seats? Just thought I’d ask as there’s a lot out there but never looked for a Seat mag before.
  4. Dolphinsfan1313

Hey up!!

hello there, I’m Stephen from West Yorkshire been into cars for a long time now which probably shows my age lol, mostly into fords and renaults but just got my first Leon cupra although I did used to work at a dealership I’ve never owned one. Hopefully I won’t get on your nerves with newbie...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.