Search results

1. BRY_DNC

Dsg, on going issue, any help?

Sounds like the accumulator isn’t making the pressure required
  2. BRY_DNC

If I’m Honest I would recommend taking it to seat ! At Least you will get an accurate answer find out what the problem is and move on from there Am based in Kent Yeh post the video
  3. BRY_DNC

It’s difficult to understand if it’s a clutch issue or gear Ether way it requires the gearbox out
  4. BRY_DNC

I’m actually a master technician for seat , and seen various issues, just depends on what checks they have done, did the refill the mechatronic unit ? Takes 800ml of power steering fluid and your box takes 1.6 or 1.8 litres , to me if the mechatronic unit has been stripped and checked you can...
  5. BRY_DNC

Check the pressure using vcds and I would remove the unit and check the box
  6. BRY_DNC

Need to remove it and check the selectors move freely without excessive effort Did they open it up and check the accumulator ?
  7. BRY_DNC

What do you mean by the mechatronic unit was sent off ? Did you have it removed? Sounds like the accumulator housing has cracked
  8. BRY_DNC

Cool cupra box +key mod

Not quite the same as the other this one is made up of 100% carbon fibre granted when it comes to taking it off u will have to unstick it (use a heat gun pulls straight off) then re apply 3m tape then good as new ! On the other hand would recommend more the metal key bottom makes the key more...
  9. BRY_DNC

Cool cupra box +key mod

yeh that’s right usually only get with new atecas cupras
  10. BRY_DNC

New member :-)

Haha true story!! They should be coming into my work by end of next week then need to get them painted shiny black! Taking off the rear defuser and getting that painted shiny black too should look good the rest of the car is white so hope it looks decent ! Yeh would be good too see what the...
  11. BRY_DNC

Hahah both options are better than what my mrs calls me !! You will see me at a meet soon ! Just waiting on my side skirts and front splitter before she’s ready for any sort of meet! Nice to meet you dude !
  12. BRY_DNC

Cool cupra box +key mod

Got it free when I picked up my cupra today !
  13. BRY_DNC

Cool cupra box +key mod

Hi all Just picked up my new Leon Cupra today Don’t know if this is common knowledge but if you go to a dealer and ask for a golf R line key loop you can get add it to your seat key
  14. BRY_DNC

Digital dash service menu

hi all just thought some might find this interesting To open the Service menu, select the Oper- ating range information profile (Infotain- ment button  > function button View > Driving data > Operating range) and hold down the multifunction steering wheel  button for approx. 4 seconds...
  15. BRY_DNC

hi all Finally joined ! Am a master technician for seat with more than 16 years with the brand, just took delivery today of my nice new cupra 290! So thought I would join! Have had 2 mark 1 cupra r and loved them ! Seat through and through !! Anyway just thought I would say hello
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.