Search results

1. Help please! Updating map

Hi Steve, I tried the file but it didn’t work for some reason. However, using the clean my drive software with the V1 nds and that worked perfectly so far. I’ll be taking the car for a drive later and update if it’s all good. I am so grateful for your help pal. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Help please! Updating map

H Will this method also work if I am using Mac? I mean if i can get the dng file?
  3. Help please! Updating map

Wow!! thanks alot for your detailed advice. I am currently downloading the file and will let you go how that goes
  4. Help please! Updating map

Hi Steve! thank you for your message. My software says it’s version 0514 so I’m guessing I’m way out of date. I could still try your .nds and see if it works? I’ll send over my email pm now. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Help please! Updating map

Hi, thanks for your reply... That might work... the number I have on the sd card is 6PO919866AF and it is the Europe 1(V7). Thanks
  6. Help please! Updating map

Hi, so for the past couple of weeks I have been trying to update my map (2019 seat Leon fr sport). I made the terrible mistake of deleting my files which puts me in a predicament as I cannot copy over the overall.nds. I need help please as my car uses the navigation on the cockpit so not using...
  7. Remap booked!!

I couldn’t thank you guys enough for your advice! I’ve weighed in the risk vs the gains and it’s not worth it in the end. I’ll leave it till it’s after it’s warranty period before the mapping. In the mean time I’ll just focus on the aesthetics and make it look good [emoji4]. Sent from my...
  8. Remap booked!!

Mine is the 1.5. So far I’ve done about 1200 miles but I’ve heard different suggestions, some said over 1k and others a few thousand. I’m currently waiting to hear from the dealer as only they will say for definite if it’s detectable. My dealer are pretty clued up and open about mods so...
  9. Remap booked!!

That was my original worry which I brought up with the garage, but they said in case of any warranty work they will simply return the ECU software back to stock and it won’t be an issue. Am I being naive by believing them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Remap booked!!

After some research in the forum it was a reasonable price. I got mine for £350. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Remap booked!!

Thanks.. I’ve told them and it’ll cost an extra £64 on my annual premium which isn’t bad. I am happy about that as it was a deal breaker. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Remap booked!!

So I’ve decided to bite the bullet after just a month of owning my FR sport and get it remapped (ECU mapping). The company (spanner monkey in Bolton) are offering +50bhp and +70 nm torque which sounds promising. It’s a big move as this will be my first mod but I’m excited and hoping it’ll all...
  13. New Leon Mk 3 owner here!

Haha!! Thanks a lot for that, I should be able to make it for the Doncaster event and be sure to take as much info as possible. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. New Leon Mk 3 owner here!

Just got my Leon Fr Sport 1.5 and thought I’d join (suggestion from my friend) for some helpful tips to making my car better, faster, stronger .
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise