Search results

1. Don1961

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Hi.... how did you do this, please?
  2. Don1961

Dynamic Mirror Indicator Advice?

Fitted these from Carbon Accents about a year ago. They were £30 and delivered in two days. No problems at all https://www.carbonaccents.co.uk/products/leon-ibiza-arona-dynamic-mirror-indicator-lights?_pos=1&_psq=seat+leon&_ss=e&_v=1.0
  3. Don1961

Apologies @tracktoy I thought the coding for the Post facelift disabled the light all together. I've now removed my sweet wrapper and my OCD is happy.... all lights now the same shade shade of red :thumbup: Thank you
  4. Don1961

Hi.... I believe the app only works for Pre-Facelift. I've used a coloured sweet cellophane wrapper to make mine red (ish).
  5. Don1961

Hi. Unfortunately, I don't have the factory fitted light above the front USB connectors. As @grabania says, I used LEDs (from Amazon) and spliced into the footwell lights so they are dimable. FYI I've used the same LEDs for the four door pockets, above rear USBs and also the cubby hole just...
  6. Don1961

Hi.... yep. Had them over a year now. They were a bit loose but some thin double sided tape sorted them. Had no problems since
  7. Don1961

Enable auto lights/wipers

Hi.... I've a 2018 5 door FR and I used this one with no problems... RLHS Sensor: 5Q0955547A
  8. Don1961

Enable auto lights/wipers

I believe this is what I followed when I did mine.... go to 09 Central Electronics - Adaptations, now follow the next 3 pictures (check that you have the same values as those marked with an X). Code 31347 For wipers, now go to 5F Infotainment Module – Adaptations and follow the next 2...
  9. Don1961

Thanks. Yes they are. I used this set, but had to add extra bit in places as the fit wasn't perfect. But that might have been my fault. https://graficar.com.tr/en/products/seat-leon-mk3-5f-comfort-set/
  10. Don1961

Added some LEDs to illuminate the door pockets. I used two LEDs per pocket and spliced into the window switches (the grey wire used to illuminate switch) so they come on when the headlights come on. I need to reivsit the drivers door, as I doesn't seem to get brighter/dim the same as the other...
  11. Don1961

Finally, hopefully, sorted out a 'knocking' noise from the back end.... I had the rear shocks replaced in September, as they had been 'weeping' most of the time I've had the car, and they'd finally given up. That seemed to sort it but then it came back. Local VAG garage (not a dealer) had a...
  12. Don1961

Fitted wing mirror dynamic indicators. On sale, £30, at Carbon Accents and delivery in two days. Well pleased.... https://www.carbonaccents.co.uk/collections/seat/products/leon-ibiza-arona-dynamic-mirror-indicator-lights
  13. Don1961

Hello 👋🏻

Hi and welcome....yours is only the second one, in that colour, I've seen in 4 years. Mine's the other one. As you say don't see many and I love the colour too.
  14. Don1961

OK, so I've now done the heater/air con knob bezels. I'm thinking of doing the chrome bit on the gear knob. Does anyone know if it can be prised off?
  15. Don1961

INTERIOR LED LIGHTS REPLACEMENT

Hi..... they are good quality and you get resistors to use in case they don't go off completely and either stay on dimly or flicker. I had issues with the front two reading lights flickering at various times. I tried soldering the resistors, as per the instructions, they were better but it fix...
  16. Don1961

So long as you take your time you should be OK and all the gluing is done away from the car :D
  17. Don1961

Thank you. I disassembled the two side air vents, the driver's side I had to glue the gloss black trim back into the vent bit. Also, the gloss black trim, round the centre vents/media screen, had to be glued as well. If you pop out the air bag, after disconnecting the battery, the two switch...
  18. Don1961

So, a few years ago I carbon wrapped my air vents and all the chrome trim. Over time the red wrap has faded and started to look a bit rubbish. So now I've stripped the red, plus the chrome underneath, and sprayed it red instead. I'm much happier with it now. I'd like to do the rings on the...
  19. Don1961

INTERIOR LED LIGHTS REPLACEMENT

Hi..... I used these..... https://www.ledperf.co.uk/pack-interior-full-led-pure-white-for-seat-leon-3-5f-p-3664.html and you can specify different colours, if you don't want all white
  20. Don1961

Thank you. By 'original LIN bus wiring' I assume you mean splicing into the existing wiring to the RGB door lights?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.