Search results

1. Cupra Leon centre screen upgrade

I hate the radio favourites screen. Why it defaults to the plus button for adding a new station is ridiculous. Should be a tile of your favourites front and centre.
  2. Cupra button on steering wheel

When I had mine ceramic coated the detailer said it was the best paint he had seen on a new car It wasn't the thickest (76 microns) but was in very good condition. There are some pictures on the Facebook group. I dont think they have fixed underneath because mine looks the same as everyone...
  3. Cupra button on steering wheel

New order vz3s have them. My 300 hatchback that was delivered last month has them.
  4. Cupra Leon build

My October 2021 ordered 300 is at dealer and we will be having it delivered in a couple of weeks when existing car goes back. I was told last week by a Cupra dealer that for new orders of petrol cars there will now be a 3-6 month wait.
  5. 12” touchscreen with navigation added to spec

You got the steering wheel buttons which is a major plus. We have same spec enroute, so I was curious about what upgrades were in place. Looks sweet.
  6. 12” touchscreen with navigation added to spec

Did you get matrix headlights as well?
  7. Cupra Leon build

Ours is built and left factory as well.
  8. Mud Flaps - CUPRA Leon

Has anybody fitted these? https://seatdirectparts.co.uk/parts/leon-cupra/cupra-2020-present/accessories-mk3-2018-present-facelift/seat-leon-cupra-2020-present-front-mud-flaps/ Still no rears anywhere.
  9. Cupra Leon build

Desire red vz3 ordered October 21 confirmed build week 42. I don't know what that means for delivery though.
  10. Cupra Leon build

Thanks for that. Xl upgrade to m safety pack as well
  11. Cupra Leon build

I ordered a vz3 last Oct, still no build date. Does that mean I will get buttons on the steering wheel or the car I ordered? Steering wheel mode buttons would be a major plus for me!
  12. Finally Here

Mine is only order accepted at factory for my October order. Pleased that people are finally getting theirs though!
  13. Cupra Leon build

Mine was ordered early Oct 2021. Factory has accepted order, but no build date. So it will probably be a full year I reckon.
  14. Cupra Leon forgets the driving modes?

They need a save/load my setup shortcut button. Or somebody working out how to get this working... ...
  15. Cupra Leon build

Cupra probably think that the.people that have been waiting for ages are pissed off anyway, so keep the new customers happy 😂
  16. Cupra Leon build

I have the same car in red. I ordered 3 weeks after you, so I hope I hear soon too.
  17. Cupra Leon build

Thanks dor confirming this. Most people with a VZ3 on order are going to be caught then.
  18. Cupra Leon build

What happens with excess car tax now that a few have gone over 40k list? I ordered to be below 40k but now it isn't (41580 on configurator). A few others must be in same position.
  19. Cupra Leon build

They could use the extra time to put some proper buttons back.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.