Search results

1. Auto light kit 5GO941431AH

Can anyone confirm an auto light switch that will definately work with a 2018 FR tech with switch no 5go941431ah There are lots of other listed in fleabay but non with this code Thanks, Kev Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lighting thread??

Was there a thread showing LED upgrades for the interior. I’ve got a 2018 FR Technology and I’m after info on: •adding red LED’s aim the from and also fitting some in rear footwells •improving the light in the boot •changing the light switch to a third party with auto light sensor (why this...
  3. Towbar with Universal Electronics

What price has everyone paid for a towbar fitted at home? Was tempted to buy a towbar from a1towbars with a specific wiring loom but if it’s not much more I’ll get someone else to fit it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Leon ST full size spare storage

I’ve got an 18leon ST and thinking of a full size spare. Does anyone have a 225/40/18 in the spare wheel well? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Alloy sizes for spare

Is there some way of checking if I am able to use a standard Leon alloy 205/55/16 or a FR alloy 215/45/17 as a spare. I have FR performance alloys 225/40/18 but don’t fancy taking a space saver on a long journey and can’t find a good condition alloy for a reasonable price but lots of others...
  6. Space saver

Thank guys, I think I’m going to try and get another alloy as a spare as I’ll only need to raise the floor circa 15-20mm and space savers and tool kits cost a fair bit even in fleabay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Space saver

Can anyone confirm the sizing of space saver I’ll need with the 18” performance wheels. Going away in a few weeks and need a wheel and kit Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I’m trying to find the instructions to get the radio station logos if you know how to do it?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Sill & Bumper Protectors - ST

Has anyone fitted any sill or bumper protectors to an ST. Want some that look good quality for my FR ST but all I can find are cheapo fake carbon fibre stickers Cheers, Kev Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fit no problem, not need to clean the glass as it doesn’t affect the fitting or use. Only thing I’m not 100% about is they only use 1 clip on the rear window deflectors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Got round to fitting the Heko wind deflectors to the STFR Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mode Button - Newbie Question

Hi Guys, I've had the Leon 5 days and have read the manual but I cannot find any difference between driving when using the different Modes - Eco-normal-sport I know it would never to drastic in a 1.4TSi 125 but what is the difference on a manual gearbox apart from the screen telling you to...
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I’ve been scanning through this thread trying to find a post about retro fitting an auto headlight switch from an Octavia with parts off eBay. Can someone point me in the direction of the part or the previous post Cheers, kev Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Washing and detailing

Morning folks, is there a thread for washing and detailing cars? I’m picking up my new FR tomorrow morning and wanting to get some tips on keeping it shiney. We have an autosmart van comes around and we use g101, car shampoo and aquawax at work. What does everyone else use? Sent from my...
  15. Carista App

I’ve just bought a 2018 FR Technology. Are there optional extras pre fitted that I can turn on using one of these devices? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise