Search results

1. Theniz

Lowering - mk4 vr6 arb

Everybody talking replacement ARB for leon is from Golf mk4 V6 or VR6. R32. Audi tt. ARB is a more different than a oem. Its going under the shaft. Is this a Leon Cupra R ARB? This is the same on MK4 models.
  2. Theniz

Lowering - mk4 vr6 arb

Hi, its well know for problem about lowering pd150 have issues with front arb knocking on driveshaft. This is solve with golf mk4 21mm arb. But, if there is a problem if I put 23mm arb from mk4 vr6? Tnx Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
  3. Theniz

Leon mk1 DTS coilovers

Tnx for answer. I saw that. I'm interesting is it the same with leon. I know Leon has the same undercarriage like Golf mk4, but somebody told that rear side of Leon does not fall down like golf. But everywhere I read about it everybody are satisfied with DTS.
  4. Theniz

Leon mk1 DTS coilovers

Hi, does anybody try DTS coilovers? what's the performance, lowering and stiffness? Tnx.
  5. Theniz

Leon mk1 leaking water in boot

Ok, great. Tnx for this info. I'll try. Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
  6. Theniz

What sealant you are use? Its all about bad quality factory silicone which is on the same way because of age cracked out. I think there are more such places on the car that needs resealing. I also have problems with the water under the carpet on driver and passenger side.
  7. Theniz

Hi guys, does anybody have the similar problem with leaking water in boot from weld place which is coating with factory silicone. This silicone in my case is a lil bit cracked and water leaking from this place into boot. I believe that someone asked this queston a time before, but I didnt found...
  8. Theniz

Fresh here :0)

Hi, tnx both for welcome. I start searching right now :0)
  9. Theniz

Fresh here :0)

Hi, I,m Denis from Croatia. I,m 33 and I,m proud owner of silver Seat Leon Top Sport FR. Croatia doesnt have Seat forum and I glad to found you. Nice to meet you. :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.