Search results

1. Shane94

Any decent exhausts that fill fit the standard 6l1 bumper?

The exhaust fits in behind the bumper and is hidden from view and doesn't like it would fit any standard exhausts without cutting the bumper.
  2. Shane94

Multiple Short to Ground codes Ibiza 6l1... any help please

I have cleaned the TB alright. but I will check out the EGR port tomorrow if I get a chance. Thanks man
  3. Shane94

Thanks lads, I have replaced it and it has got rid of the 02 sensor fault. all that remains now is the load calculation cross check fault. I replaced the map sensor recently as I was sure that was causing that error (and the car occasionally cut out on acceleration for a second or two and its...
  4. Shane94

- o2 sensor heating bank 1 sensor 2 open circuit p1118open circuit/short to ground - intermittent -Powertrain data bus missing message from central electronic ECU P1637 open circuit / short to ground - intermittent -Load Calculation Cross check implausible value P1141 Short with Ground -...
  5. Shane94

Slipped on a roundabout and done some damage

I have had alot of repairs done and sorted the sump, replaced the subframe and wishbones, its mostly back to where it was now but there is a loose connector hanging from beside the radiator just behind the grill and I cant for the life of me figure out where it connects to the grill is broken...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.