Search results

1. Cupra decal

Okay cool. How about the black line that goes all the way along? Also eBay? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Cupra decal

I originally meant just the cupra wording but both looks very nice! I’ll check eBay out thanks [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Cupra decal

Hey all, I’m looking for some Cupra decals to go along the side skirts. Any website suggestions or advice? I’m currently struggling to find anything online! Thanks [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Bodyshop Recommendations

Hi all, can anyone recommend any body shops in the Leicestershire area? Need to get some Maxton Design splitters fitted. Thanks :thumbup:
  5. Hey!

Thanks! After having a look i'm definitely a fan of changing the colour of the badges and back lettering. Thinking red badges and writing will go nice with a white Cupra. https://www.ezmods.co/product-page/seat-leon-mk3-cupra-5f-2012-2016-cupra-boot-badge-letters-overlay-decals anyone have...
  6. Hey!

Cant quite get on board with the Maxton spoiler for some reason! I think wrapping the badges will be next for me after the splitters.
  7. Hey!

Hi all! I have spent the last 2 months enjoying my stock Cupra 280 but thought it was time to get involved in the community and get some mods going! I'm looking at the Maxton Design front, side and rear splitters just to get started. Any other suggestions/recommendations? Mainly looking at...