Search results

1. Vazquez_6

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

the cupra got a gyeon coating today ☀️
  2. Vazquez_6

Remapping my car at revo wanted to know if it will have a noticeable difference.

Yes of course, we measured it before the tuning, it was around 8,6 seconds. After tuning it was around 7,5 seconds After all it was not bad
  3. Vazquez_6

Anyone got a non-res Milltek?

This is it Like it a lot. Looks and sounds much better then the original one
  4. Vazquez_6

Will also be great on your car
  5. Vazquez_6

I say yes, will go well with your gloss black front splitter.
  6. Vazquez_6

Anyone got a non-res Milltek?

This is the Miltek non resonated cat-back for my leon cupra 2019 with GPF. Have this for 3 weeks now. I can tell you it sounds great!!
  7. Vazquez_6

Remapping my car at revo wanted to know if it will have a noticeable difference.

I did a stage1 on my car within 3 weeks after delivery. It is a nice subtle increase of nm torque and hp. Had a lot of fun with it, you will notice the difference. I also installed a k&n airfilter. Was a perfect combo. Also it is important to find a tuner who writes his own software specially...
  8. Vazquez_6

My previous car had an Stage1 which I drove around perfectly for 3 years without any problems :dance: I loved it!
  9. Vazquez_6

Anyone dyno’d MY19 Cupra in standard form?

Within a few weeks I am going for a stage1 with my new leon cupra 290 :) i will let you know :thumbup:
  10. Vazquez_6

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

My New Seat Leon Cupra 290 :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.