Search results

1. 14 plate 1.8tsi Leon FR DSG

Hi all, looking at the above far and just wanted to know if there's anything I should look out for.
  2. 16" Spare wheel/alloy

Hi all, after much deliberation on getting new alloys to replace the stock 16", I've decided to keep the stock for now as insurance would've been affected coming up to renewal next month. I currently have the tyre repair kit and tbfh, I've never used it and not sure if I can trust it. I would...
  3. Show me your 18" alloys request

Hi all, I'm currently looking for ideas on alloys to replace the stock 16" on my SE. It's Monsoon Grey and been eyeing up some replicas from CMWheels. Anyone care to share their after market alloys on the MK3? Not sure whether to go for black or the polished look.
  4. 1.2 TSI se petrol cap

Hi all, just picked my 64 plate MK3 on Friday and noticed that the petrol cap opens whether the car is locked/unlocked. Can someone confirm if this is the case? What's stopping a random person open the cap(while locked) and put random bits in the fuel tank?
  5. Oil change query

Hi all, I've managed to source myself a MK3 Leon 64 plate 1.2 TSI se trim from a main dealer. One question I forgot to bring up was that on the dash, it said that oil needed changed in 700miles. However, the car was last serviced in September 2018 and not due another one till September this...
  6. Mk3 buying advice

Hi all, I'm looking to get a new car and have come to a conclusion that I want to get a Leon Mk3 Petrol. I've viewed a 1.2 TSI 2014 SE with 45k from a dealer an hour away. Few key things I noticed were; - humming noise for 2-3 seconds when turning ignition on(is this normal) - side skirts...