Search results

1. Leon cupra 5F parts

Racingline panel filter £40 posted (approx 2000 miles old) strut brace (facebook strutbrace UK type) £55 posted clubsport S discs and DS2500 pads £330 posted underbody aero/protection panels £100 for all 3 posted Audi rs3 brake ducts £25 posted
  2. Brake reservoir cap

Anyone know the size of the brake reservoir cap? I need to buy a new brake bleeder and am away from my car just now so wanted to check before I order thanks
  3. Vagsport res delete cupra 290

version 1 Only a few months old £100 Requires a new sleeve clamp as I need it to fit my old exhaust back on - these are only a few £ at a motor factors
  4. JB4 and data cable

excellent condition only a couple of months old With original box. £380 inc postage and data cable
  5. Continental sport contact 5 235 35 19

2x part work tyres 5mm tread left very good condition £90 posted for both tyres £75 collected from Tyne and wear
  6. JB4 box

im about to order a JB4 box and data cable for my 290 manual Anyone used these before? Install looks straight forward enough Is the map suitable for the manual clutch? How easy is the software to use etc? Anyone had any problems with these before?
  7. Tuning box

anyone know if a golf r tuning box (DTUK or TDI tuning) will work on a cupra 290 or do they require reprogramming? Cheers
  8. Cupra ARB size

anyone know the diameter ant thickness of the cupra rear ARB Anyone tried a clubsport s anti roll bar on their car? Cheers
  9. Creation motorsport dogbone

Anyone used a creation motorsport dogbone insert? I’ve got a 034 motorsport one which didn’t cause any adverse vibrations in one car and had a forge on on another which I removed but won’t fit my cupra unfortunately. Both of these were quite expensive - The creation motorsport ones are a bit...
  10. For sale thread

could anyone advise how I create a for sale post please? Doesn’t give time the option to create one and can’t find why in the rules? Cheers
  11. Lowering springs - Top mounts/bearings

just ordered some Racingline springs Car has done 8900 miles but is 2 years old Would it be worth changing the top mounts and bear rings st the same time? If it had 20k on I would without doubt but it’s still pretty low miles Cheers
  12. My Leon Cupra 290

Thought is do a post about my cupra I picked up this week. Pretty pleased with the car only had 8700 miles on and is really clean Iron x’d and de tar’d but the paint was really good to be fair. Polished and waxed and wheels sealed and underneath cleaned. Fitted some front mudflaps and moved...
  13. Dogbone insert

took this forge dogbone insert from my golf and my cupra is the different type Anyone got one the want to swap?
  14. Hi - new Cupra owner

Hi all Just collected my cupra 290. Been busy cleaning it and doing a few OEM mods; Clutch delay valve delete, Audi jack pads, golf GTE front, middle and exhaust tunnel under-trays Also fitted a racing line turbo elbow and panel filter
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.