Search results

1. BCA Collection Charges

Im more meaning is it worth me fixing myself instead of a charge from BCA
  2. BCA Collection Charges

Hi, I have a 2019 Cupra Leon which is going back in the next 2 weeks. It's pretty much immaculate condition and only has 16k miles in 3 years. Recently the window switch on drivers side door (for front passenger and drivers) window stopped working, it works with the key so believe it is just...
  3. Service at the end of lease

Hi all I’ve got a 2019 Leon Cupra on a lease, it was due to go back in April but had to extend due to waiting for my new one to be delivered. My cars showing up for an oil service due but it’s going back in August. I can check the oil my self obviously but just wondering if you know if I need...
  4. Clicking Sound when going over speed bumps w/ new tyres

Hi all. Just had PS4S Fitted on Monday, I've noticed when I go over speed bumps the drivers side seems to make a short clicking sound? Im running 12mm spacers on the front & wondering if its just scrubbing? Anyone else had this before?
  5. USC 2019 - Whos there?

Going to be down at USC in August, anyone else there? Will be on a stand with 2 other Cupras & a few other very nice motors (VXR8, Mitsubishi GTO)
  6. Cupra 290

I've the same colour in the 2019 version, but those swirls :( I'm guessing its been done by the stealerships
  7. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Good to hear. I've yet to pull up next to one, only had a riced out corsa and riced out 2 series lmao. Edit: Oh and a Mini Cooper S
  8. Cupra 290ez Dyno Results

A guy in the Facebook group im in had his stock 290 on a dyno and made 318 - watch from 3:45 here ()
  9. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Let us know how the Golf R compares ;)
  10. Carista App

I'm pretty sure pace car lights are illegal?
  11. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Fair enough, just heard many horror stories on some of these plug n play tuning boxes.
  12. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

If you're on a lease hire, I wouldnt risk it. I've heard bad things about this plug n go systems. If you're going to do it, get a propper map installed.
  13. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

Who's seen the new Android Auto update that's coming out? Glad this is happening as its very boring and basic atm. Source: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/google-android-auto-summer-visual-update-2019/
  14. Carista App

Found it! I'm unsure what difference it actually makes though?
  15. Carista App

Where is it?
  16. Carista App

Wonder if its only available on the lux then
  17. Carista App

The developer when I sent him my debug data? What exact model do you have?
  18. Carista App

How did you switch the sound actuator off? I got told I can't do it..
  19. Metal scraping noise, louder In eco mode when accelerating

Had this in my last Audi A3, was never sure what it was.
  20. The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

I'm using a Google Pixel 3 and not had any issues thus far. I only had one instance where the infotainment got stuck on the Cupra logo and after 10 minutes of the car being off it reset and worked fine.