Search results

1. Midlands Breakfast Club - 20th October

Hi folks, Thought I'd post this. I went earlier in the year and it was a good event. Perhaps we can get a few SCN cars along? https://www.britishironworkcentre.co.uk/show-areas/whats-on Some photo's from past events here - https://www.facebook.com/MidlandsBreakfastClub British...
  2. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

Name: Duncan Model: MK3 Cupra ST 4Drive Stage: Stage 1
  3. A quick note to say thanks!

@PP Mark & @PP Gareth; thanks again for your help on Thursday & for taking the time to walk through what was what in terms of the mods for my car. Also, thanks for the brilliant hospitality – I haven’t seen Top Gun in ages lol. I’ve had a chance to do a few miles since the remap, res delete &...
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Its been a busy a day today; the car has spent the day with the brilliant VAG Manchester team for a full service, new tyres, Racingline Stage 1 remap, res delete & R600 intake kit.......:thumbup:
  5. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

booked in to 11am - I've been in today to see Gareth and Mark :)
  6. PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

paid up - looking forward to it :)
  7. New Member from Shropshire

Thanks Paddy; I'll reach out to @PP Gareth via PM - I see from your build thread (BTW thats some car you have there) that those guys are highly recommended. A friend has also given me a contact at P-Torque in Wolves. I'll probably get a couple of quotes and go from there. I'm leaning towards...
  8. New Member from Shropshire

Nice one thanks, sadly I can't make it to the meet; I'm in Vegas that week. Next time though for sure.
  9. New Member from Shropshire

edit - I completely missed the upload a file button. Doh! here are a couple of pics.
  10. New Member from Shropshire

Hello everyone, I’ve been lurking on the forum for a while but I haven’t posted before so wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I’ve owned my 67 plate Cupra ST 4Drive for just under a year after moving across from a Focus ST. Thanks to @SteA for pointing me in the direction of the Cupra...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.