Search results

1. Ibiza 2017 Xcellence problems

The problem with random zero resets is common to vw group as far as I could read. Do we all with problen have LED headlights? Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  2. Seat Ibiza 2018 6f

I have only light sensor but have auto air conditioner. I think that sensor is in rear mirror. Maybe seat disabled rain sensor on low spec car? Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  3. Second year service

Just oil and oil filter in my case. Also, technician said inspection has been done. I saw car battery report. 18500Km. I had changed cabin filter myself but returned VW one prior to service. I expected air filter to be changed but it wasn't. Not sure whether I should do it myself... Sent from...
  4. Squeaks from dashbaord

I've had squeaks coming from every 'other kind of plastic' connection to dashboard (vent, audio, aircondition...). I've solved it with k2 silicon spray (at least for the week). Any other suggestions /solves? Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  5. Cabin/Pollen filter position?

Hi Misho, I can't recall brand of the spray I've used. It's one you activate and leave car and AC on for 15 minutes kind. Sorry :( Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  6. Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

I don't use Apple car but Android car. I use AA often but the issue happened even if my wife drives car only (her phone isn't connected at all). I would rule out battery drain as car started normally every time. I have multimeter and did checked battery voltage as faulty battery was my 1st...
  7. Cabin/Pollen filter position?

Sorry, I missed to answer. Mann filter manual is wrong for New Ibiza. It might be correct for older version. I exchanged filter. Took Febi one. You need a bit of force to remove glove box from side rails. After that, it was easy to push down two tabs to remove filter cover, get filter out and do...
  8. Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

I was on service today and asked about this issue. Factory didn't come out with resolution Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  9. Cabin/Pollen filter position?

Thank you very much. Video is for Ibiza, pdf is for Leon Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  10. Cabin/Pollen filter position?

Hi all, I got some bad smell from airconditioning so I used some Polish biocide can for odor removing. I got advice to change cabin filter but I was unable to locate it. Google didn't help, YT either. Does anyone know? (ibiza 2018, no multimedia box in glove box) Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  11. Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

No, I don't have GPS nav. Every time it had happened, I opened 5th door first. Others? Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  12. Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

It is annoying... I would guess something with anlaser is wrong as it happens after cranking (in mine case) Also, if you have Sat Nav, Seat recommends manual, not GPS set time... (read on other forum) Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  13. Sub Woofer

Radio sound was meh but Aimp via Android auto sounded much better. My wife couldn't stand volume... You might want to try to confirm or deny... Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  14. Brake Dust

Mine has, too. In the back I have drums and nice shiny rims and in the front rim got covered with brake pad's dust soon Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  15. Clock, trip distance/avg.consumption occasionally reset

Hi all! Ibiza 1.0tsi, 95HP, 2018, 10kkm I have had reset of clock and trip data upon turning the car on in two occasions (84xx and 100xx km). I found arona forum on the net with people complaining about the same and info that Seat have no clue how to solve it) There was no interruption during...
  16. Seat ibiza style dsg 7 ESC and start stop error?

It's called "false neutral" so you might want to google for it and find matching situation when it happens to compare with yours... Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  17. EPC warning light at startup/No engine running

Yes, it is Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
  18. Carpet removal

Wild guess as I dont own that car... Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.