Search results

1. OBDeleven encodings

Does anyone know what ecu is used in the 2019 leon cupra 290 my19 (Bronze) ?
  2. Custom DSG Paddles

How do you take the paddles off to change them? And is this reversible. And also when are these available to order?
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mines getting delivered today !!!
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

This doesn't make any sense to me?? Launch control is a design feature of the car. How could using something that's built in void the warranty?!? :think:
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Placed my order end of March so about 2 months in total so not bad
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Finally booked in my deliver date for 4th June. Cant wait :yes:
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Looks like alot of new cupras about. Is there a meet on soon?
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

:footysup:going to be a long 2 weeks then :fool:
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

How long is it typically from when the lease company gives you the car registration to delivery?? It's from LO???
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Congrats mate
  11. Custom DSG Paddles

In metal ? That's abit expensive though. I have seen these on Ebay https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143235409402
  12. Unwanted gear changes

Anyone got any cheaper alternatives to the racingline paddles I like the design on them?
  13. Custom DSG Paddles

Anyone got any cheaper alternatives to the racingline paddles I like the design on them?
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Fingers crossed
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Definitely I was expecting a late July delivery but this was a pleasant surprise :happy:
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Same I ordered it in blue and been given 3rd June aswell. Hopefully no delays
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just got an email from LO saying the dealership is expecting deliver of the vehicle on 03/06/2019. Is this usually quite accurate or can there still be delays?
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Congrats, when did you order it?
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I ordered mine in blue (non lux) at the end of March from LO and I'm being told July delivery! That can be right can it ?!?!
  20. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What?! That doesnt sound right. Where do you get an SLI from? Hope you get it soon. When did you initially order it?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise