Search results

1. Alorjosh

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Gents, Left the mk3 world and got a ateca. Now there’s a mk3 300 but it’s a manual. My mk3 I had was a 184 st dsg. What are the manual boxes like on the 300 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Alorjosh

If I am still seeing illegal font and BO55,KI55 Or “funny spacing” number plates. I’m keeping my 4d!! Copper gotta be having a serious bad day to be pulling me for that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Alorjosh

Reverse Camera types

I would imagine It’s soft ware 2 x wing mirror camera and front camera plus yours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Alorjosh

Reverse Camera types

Mine has the lines and aerial view of the car. Move steering wheel and lines move. I have xcellence 2017 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Alorjosh

Nope, it’s a non endorsement. No where on your insurance as a option to add to conviction Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Alorjosh

Tbh most companies these days. Sp10 and sp30 are minimal. It’s more dd or using mobile. I’ve got a sp10 and I’m still paying next to nothing. But can understand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Alorjosh

I’d take points. Can’t stand speed awareness courses from people “who never speed” 3 points £100 quid. I did the crime Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Alorjosh

90 in a 70 is 3 points. Missed the threshold for speed awareness and missed the threshold for a court appearance. I think 77 is max for speed awareness and 94 is court and 103 is instant Lucky boy :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Alorjosh

Are they going to fit?

16mm is nothing! Especially in a car like ateca. Hang some string from your arch to use a dumb weight. Then use rule to measure to centre cap I reckon you got least 25mm arch to tire wall. Go big or go home it will be fine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Alorjosh

Are they going to fit?

Also if they catch callipers 15mm spacers on back and 12mm on front would clear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Alorjosh

Are they going to fit?

Wheelfitment.eu or willtheyfit.com Will they fit you can put in the offset and size etc and tells you all the movement and speedo difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Alorjosh

Exhaust leon R ST

Which doesn’t really matter as most high end systems come with blue tooth ODB and vacuum lines to open to valves Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Alorjosh

Exhaust leon R ST

Definitely- for off the shelf bolt on systems there great so are cobra. But if you have a certain sound or gain you want. It’s better to go to a company that can tweak as they build. All about what your after Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Alorjosh

Exhaust leon R ST

Even so... take a look at them. Beautiful welds, tips and R&D Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Alorjosh

Exhaust leon R ST

Quiksilver- Sound architect Simple things like moving the valve to the right so you effectively have straight by pass when valves are open Pricey but amazing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Alorjosh

Ateca Sidesteps

I have looked at getting this fitted. From what I can see it’s spacers and hex bolts that fit into holes that are already there with maybe one each side that new. All easy to re bung and seal. I reckon a ramp would help. Or when you go and see it have a lay down and torch and view it. Sent...
  17. Alorjosh

I didn’t have to take bumper off for mine. Under tray and turn the wheels was enough for mine. But others may do different options Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Alorjosh

Yeah I’m between Ipswich and diss mate. Used to be in the car scene a lot 2005-2010. Il have a look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Alorjosh

Always try and do the installs myself. Mix of being engineer and being blown away by some people’s hourly rates lol!!! Where abouts are they?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Alorjosh

Ditto!!! Just spent £1.5k in my head lol I’m suffolk and there’s no one like that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members