Search results

1. Tandem fuel pump gasket

Great. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Tandem fuel pump gasket

Did you manage to do this Steve? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. WTF just happened?

Check condition of the wiring loom that runs behind the battery box. It rubs on the battery box over time causing the wires to wear through. EDIT: Sorry just noticed this is the MK1 and my issue was with the MK2. Damn Tapatalk. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. G201 pressure sensor NOT being done free... apparently

Have just rung SEAT UK about this issue and they said they don't know anything about it?! Don't have any fault like that showing on their computer. Can anyone give me any more details?
  5. stalk help - leon mk 2 pre fl

The comfort indicator function is enable it is just that the mechanics of the switch has failed. The down (left indicator) switch works but when trying the up position (right indicator) there is no 3 flash jobby.
  6. stalk help - leon mk 2 pre fl

Did anyone manage to sort this? I'd like to replace my left stalk as the indicator no longer registers the short flash. I don't want to buy a new stalk to find I won't be able to replace it.
  7. Replacement complete wing mirror

Thanks. Have had roughly the same quoted from Tristan on here too.
  8. Replacement complete wing mirror

Wow! Dealer prices just been quoted: mirror assembly £65 cap (primer only) £12.13 glass £42.61 to paint said cap...wait for it....£66 Christ! Please tell me somebody can better this?!
  9. Replacement complete wing mirror

I need to source a complete replacement wing mirror (drivers side) for an 06 plate Leon. Could anyone tell me what parts are needed? I assume it is made up of the two outer grey-ish covers, mirror assembly, glass and then the painted cap - mines a Black Magic coloured one. Do the caps come...
  10. Rear discs

Yeah, this is what is needed IIRC: Rear callipers - 13 and 15mm spanners Rear carriers - M14 spline (triple square) bit Front callipers - 7mm allen Front carriers (not checked, just read!) - 21mm socket
  11. Rear discs

Thanks but the pads are the easy part. It is the M14 bolts holding the pad carriers on that I cannot undo! Found this thread that shows others who have had similar problems on MKV Golfs. Interesting discussion about whether they are stretch bolts and more importantly whether they need...
  12. Rear discs

I need to change the rear discs on my Leon but can't seem to get the pad carrier bolts undone! The pad carrier is held on by two 14mm (IIRC) spline bolts but I just can't shift them. I've had it up on the ramps to try and use a long bar, no room for an air gun, WD40, etc. Has anyone change...
  13. 2.0 TDI won't start

Well...I have managed to start the bugger. I tried disconnecting the battery this morning and shorted the cables (away from the battery!) for 30 seconds or so and reconnecting. I tried to start it again but that didn't work. After about 30mins I tried again but this time just kept cranking it...
  14. 2.0 TDI won't start

Drove home last night with no problems. Got into the car an hour ago and it won't start! It turns over but just won't fire. I didn't get any warning lights or messages. I left it for 15 mins or so and tried again. This time when I let go of the key, I got an oil pressure warning. Oil is...
  15. Seat Breakdown Cover

I've just spoken to Seat Assistance and the woman said that I was only covered in the UK.
  16. Switching xenons for driving abroad

No takers?! ;)
  17. Switching xenons for driving abroad

Would anyone with VAG COM mind checking this for me to see if it works with the Leon? I have just been to the stealer who were (predictably) less than helpful. They said they can't be altered because the right and left hand versions are different units altogether. I find this very hard to...
  18. Head light beam deflectors ??

Yeah I tried cutting and sticking insulting tape to the correct places as reported in the manual but they created a very odd beam pattern indeed! It totally obscured my vision of either side of the road and most in front too!
  19. Head light beam deflectors ??

But do they correctly alter the xenon's beam or do these lights need altering mechanically / electrically?
  20. Switching xenons for driving abroad

Any workshop / dealer type bods on here know for sure? I can't seem to find anything that looks like it might change the beam.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.