Search results

1. coiloverspl

Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

CUPRA 5F Hatch with GPF OEM intake improved Fuel tank full on 80% JB4 Map6 Just one pass, i think with lighter summer wheels and lower level in tank should be better.
  2. coiloverspl

MY19 Cupra 290 Res Delete

Mine GPF hatch with res delete
  3. coiloverspl

KW Variant 3 MQB 55mm strut

Hi. For sale KW V3 INOX for MQB platform. These are from 2019 They are in excellent condition. Fully working of course. Price: 1350 Euro EU Shipping possible PayPal payment possible. I give invoice.
  4. coiloverspl

Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

Yesterday i measured Cupra again on the same road but with 100 octane Shell Vpower and it did 11,75s 100-200 So it,s pretty good for a stock WLTP Cupra.
  5. coiloverspl

Leon Cupra 100-200 time?

Fully stock CUPRA 290 MY19 with GPF
  6. coiloverspl

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Hi. Car looks awesome. What kind of suspension setup You have?
  7. coiloverspl

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I bought already pre cut vinyl on @eaziwrap from UK. I did wrapping first time in my life, and it went well. 40min and it was done.
  8. coiloverspl

Very easy. It was my first time doing wrapping. they will send You video with instructions, and it's very helpful.
  9. coiloverspl

Due to some free time i did some wrapping ;) Black bumper lights, bronze mirrors and bumper fins.
  10. coiloverspl

Aftermarket Wheel Options

OEM suspension or You have springs or something?
  11. coiloverspl

Mine ZUSTWORX not drone at all.
  12. coiloverspl

Just done it yesterday.
  13. coiloverspl

ZAUSTWORX in garage. Next week gonna fit this on car, hope is gonna make diffrence ;)
  14. coiloverspl

Anyone dyno’d MY19 Cupra in standard form?

I dynoed my MY19 CUPRA Car is fully standard and I have 309ps 410nm
  15. coiloverspl

H&R Monotube coilovers for Leon 1p

For sale H&R monotube coilovers They fit Leon 1p 1p1 They are in great condition. Fully working, not leaking or something. EU shipping possible. Price: 390E + shipping Tel: 888 569 237 More pictures on PM
  16. coiloverspl

Copra 290 pops and bangs disappear after 5 mins

I have Copra and mine do pops and bang always in Sport/CUPRA mode. So, maybe is something wrong with software in your car.