Search results

1. Yern

Oil Temp Wildly Fluctuating

Only happened twice in the last 6 months or so, oil temp is usually (when warmed up) in the 90's depending upon driving 'style'. Twice now its suddenly started fluctuating wildly from cold (after it starts registering the temp) anywhere in a range of 40 to 50 degrees rapidly scrolling up and...
  2. Yern

AliExpress Orders - Did You Get What You Ordered?

I read lots of forum users buy from AliExpress...any one had these issues:- https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/other/dad-orders-budget-toolbox-on-aliexpress-but-instead-receives-photo-of-it-in-full-colour/ar-AA19JLlN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1fe01df4e32e432e9a27c43501028a6a&ei=89
  3. Yern

Cupra Born Manchester A56

Cupra Born in Aurora Blue, joined the A56 just past Stretford Arndale roughly 8.45am Wednesday 13th July and took the M60 left (anti-clockwise)...nice.
  4. Yern

OTA Update R8960L

Hi Folks, this OTA update popped up this morning, I'm currently on 1804. Is this the often talked about 1896, now OTA version which reading the blurb seems to be in a couple of stages, renders voice recognition unavailable until 24 hours later following a sequential update. Just looking for any...
  5. Yern

Leon Mk3.5 Unused OEM Spare Wheel kit & Boot Liner

I have genuine OEM, unused 18 inch spare wheel kit from my 19 reg Mk3.5 Leon. Consists of wheel/tyre/tools/foam carrier. Also tailored black boot liner (non-genuine) with minimal wear marks. Looking for £125 for both collect only from Manchester area.
  6. Yern

Try a Track Day Instead

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/metropolitan-police-sacked-speeding-maurice-maison-b946890.html :wtf:
  7. Yern

Greetings from New Seat Owner - Leon FR 1.5 EVO

Greetings to all, I've never owned a Seat (or any other VW Group vehicle) before but took delivery last month of a 19 plate Leon FR in magnetic grey. Absolutely love the car, ordered spare wheel kit to be fitted and a rubber boot mat tray from a well known auction site. Decided on the lower...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise