Search results

1. Seat Leon mk3 st Thule set up

Bit steep for second hand, prefer to spend a little more and have a receipt, warranty, free delivery etc. Thanks anyway
  2. Seat Leon mk3 st Thule set up

Just the roof bars
  3. Seat Leon mk3 st Thule set up

How much do you want for them? I’ll bank transfer the amount including tracked delivery and trust that you’ll send them
  4. Seat Leon mk3 st Thule set up

Willing to post?
  5. Seat Leon mk3 st Thule set up

Still available? If so where abouts are you? Cheers
  6. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Ps have you got any pics of them fitted? Curious to know what can be seen from the inside looking out and outside looking in
  7. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Got some static blinds free with 2 car seats (twins) and they’re terrible. Are you able to meet up anywhere? I’m in Huddersfield, so not too far away. I can come all the way but the more time I need to find the harder it becomes!
  8. FOR SALE: Carshades.co.uk for Leon ST 2012>

Hi mate. Where abouts south Manchester are you from? Not too far away and I’ve been looking for alternatives to the suction blinds for the kids
  9. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

That’s it? No priming, or bleeding any air that may have gotten into the lines? Seems far too easy haha
  10. Hello!

Not yet. Car was serviced when I bought it 9 months ago. Got a K&N replacement air filter coming next week, so that’s where I’ll start
  11. Hello!

But I’m unsure about priming the system once the filter is replaced. Don’t think just ignition on and off a few times works on common rail diesels??
  12. Hello!

The 184 is 2015, and the 148 is 2017. Really like them both. Fuel filter has never been replaced accordingly to service book, and it’s 4 years old now. Noticed the car running a little sluggish so wanted to start with the fuel filter. Then the air filter, them an oil and filter change. Hopefully...
  13. Hello!

Hey everyone, new to the forum. Got myself a 2.0 FR 184 estate, and then got the wife a 2.0 FR 148 estate. Have a few questions, firstly on the fuel filter replacement. Any help would be massively appreciated. Cheers
  14. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Am I right I’m thinking it’s just a straight swap? Bolts off, filter out, new one in and bolt it back up?? Seen a few instructional videos on YouTube but it looks far too easy. Any priming and/or bleeding?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.