Search results

1. Can you upgrade your Infotainment system on a 2014/15 Leon FR?

Hi mate, do you have to buy the centre console trim or can you use the existing USB port in the glovebox? Also what discount do you offer for the forums code?
  2. Leon sat nav sd card question

My bad - I didn't see that. Good job I didn't attempt it haha :idea:
  3. Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

That makes me feel better. May order some tonight :)
  4. Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

Checked Amazon but they don't do 3DR versions from iSpeed. Thanks though.
  5. Leon sat nav sd card question

I believe you can update the SD cards yourself? Instructions from Seat: https://www.seat.com/owners/my-seat/navigation/resolve-doubts.html
  6. Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

I've been looking on eBay, here are some examples - https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=seat+cupra+wind+deflectors&_sacat=0 Could anyone advise if the deflectors are ok with folding mirrors? Don't want to spend £30 to find they catch! It seems there are two main...
  7. Full link on a 15 plate Seat FR

My USB port is inside the glovebox so I assume I've got the older setup unfortunately.
  8. Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

Admins - just realised I posted this in the MK2 forum. Could you move it to the MK3 section?
  9. Full link on a 15 plate Seat FR

Hey, could be wrong but I believe they were introduced on the new 2015 plate in April. I'm guessing you might have a late 2014 that was registered in early 2015? I'm in the same boat. I've just bought a 2014 that was registered in 2015 which doesn't have full link.
  10. Wind Deflectors / Folding Mirrors

Hey all, I did search your forums before making this post but only found one thread which was quite old. I've recently bought a Seat Leon MK 3 (pick it up Sunday, so excited haha!) and I want to fit some wind deflectors. I've read that they can have issues with folding mirrors which the car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.