Search results

1. Dsg & left leg pain?

I've owned my Leon Se, dsg,1.2t for just over two months now, very happy with it, apart from from surprisingly now suffering leg pain from my left leg. Being an auto, you tend not to use it. I'm finding the area slightly cramped, my knee tends to rest up against the plastic centre console area...
  2. Which spec engine oil?

Hello all. I own a 2016 Leon 1.2t. I realise Castrol Edge 5w 30 oil is recommended. If I use an alternative spec OEM oil, which VW spec oil do I need to look for? As I may change it myself on my next service. Cheers.
  3. Built in satnav?

I'm finding my built in satnav on my 2016 Leon all but easy/user friendly to use. I'm coming from using Android auto via my usb on my previous car, prior to that Garmin. Found both these systems easy to use and cancel, once finished. Anyone else found this? Do I need to give it more time for...
  4. Downgrading my alloys to 15".

I'm thinking about downgrading my alloys from 16" to 15" for comfort with my 1.2tsi. Could someone confirm 5 X 112, 6J X 15, Et43 with 195 65 15, 91H, tyres fitted, would be the correct size? Does anyone know if it would be ok to put alloys on with a different Et size, i.e Et48 or not? As I...
  5. Dash clock/speedo lights?

My dash Speedo clock lights do not come on all the time, without my lights on. Is this normal? As I'd like the option to have them illuminated during daylight hours too, without my headlight or sidelights on. I've had a quick look through my handbook, can't seem to find any info on this...
  6. 12v compressor?

I've found that my two 12v air compressors won't work from the Leon's 12v cigarette lighter plug. Although I can use the light on the compressor, strange. So there's obviously power there. The compressor from the gunk kit works off it ok too. Anyone else have the same issue?
  7. 2016 1.2tsi service scheduled?

Could someone tell me the service scheduled for my 1.2tsi please? As I'm new to Seat, may service it myself within the future. Is it also 5w 30 Castro Edge oil I need to use?
  8. Cambelt change interval?

What's the official cambelt change interval for my 2016 1.2tsi engine? I asked at the dealers (sales), they weren't sure. Cheers.
  9. Space saver spare size?

Hello all, I'll start off with a basic question. I've just put a deposit down for a 2016 Leon 1.2t dsg (tec pack), pick it up tomorrow from a seat dealer. Will any 16" 5x112, 125/70/16 space saver fit? Cheers.
  10. Newbie

Just though I'd say hello. I've just put a deposit down on an 2016 Leon 1.2t se dsg (Tec pack). 15k on the clock with FSH. Picking it up tomorrow from a seat dealer. It's my first ever Seat, been with vaux for over 30 years. Decided to take the plunge, due to poor build quality with modern...