Search results

1. Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

Thanks, took 3 months of hunting a bit of luck and a bit of negotiating. No fees either :-)
  2. Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

I know, mine is due in 4 weeks 9+23 12k miles @ £212 Was going to buy a Volvo until that deal appeared. Bet no one talks of farts and res deletes on the Volvo forum!
  3. Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

The quote above is only £270 amortised. Cracking deal
  4. Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

Consensus on Pistonheads Lease Forum is that Leasing Options deal is the best one for a while. Quick maths (if both deals are same mileage and term) the first deal is £3000 more over 2 years. Unless your insurance is well over a grand a year it doesn’t look that great
  5. Leon cupra lease deal ‘complete care’

Call me a cynic but a £200 cash back which I presume is the prepaid MasterCard will just be stacked on the price. How much is the car without the extras?
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Through a lease company or dealer order?
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

In a similar position to a couple of people above where my build week is next week (Leasing Options) I have seen on here a few times about the 14 day cooling off period, this seems to start when you get docs through to sign My question is at what part of the process do you get the docs to...
  8. Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

Any good shots of a silver 5 door? I have a 290 on order and it seems a rare colour.
  9. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

That’s a touch harsh. Surely we all adjust stuff when we are driving? You could always pull over to make adjustments and then carry on or get a passenger to do it if you wanted to be extra careful. No harder than searching for a radio station, entering a sat nav destination or having an argument...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Once you have your SLI number how often do people pester Seat customer services? And do most people use mail or a call? Just wondering if a call every 2 days may get me blacklisted!
  11. 2019 Cupra - Sound System

Down a lot to personal taste as well. Try to set it on the move as what sounds good at rest with the engine off is completely different to at speed when various resonating frequencies will affect bass etc
  12. Boost/turbo

Doesn’t your right foot tell you your throttle percentage?
  13. 0-100 time?

Thanks, good video but it was 0-100 mph I was wondering about. Good 0-100kph (62mph) time though. Much better than Seat claim
  14. 0-100 time?

Does anyone know, or have timed, the new Copra 290 from 0-100? Thanks.
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Worth adding it was through LO as well
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

And same order date as me except I have been told mine is due (non lux, silver) to be built 1/7th Why the huge discrepancy on 3 cars ordered the same day? Do they build them in colour batches?
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Can’t believe how unprofessional the order process is. My current lease goes back in July and I need to make sure they coincide. I am sure there was none of this when I ordered my Audi. Shocking really. “I want to give you £30,000, when can I have a car” “We can’t guarantee which season it...
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered mine 3rd of April from LO and they gave me a build week this afternoon of week 26. May be worth chasing them tomorrow. HTH
  19. New Cupra 290 Delivered - I'm officially one of you now!!

I managed to get one of the hotUKdeals for 9+23 12k miles @£212 no fees. Factory order. may be worth asking if they will match (as long as you don’t mind the wait) I still have 2 months to go....
  20. Cupra sat nav specs

Thanks, couldn’t live without the live traffic as travel a lot for work. Shame about the Google view as having standard nav with the google satellite images overlayed was really helpful. Ah well, I will have to be satisfied with doubling my horsepower.....
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.