Search results

1. Ibiza FR Sport 115, a step backwards

Totally agree with the first point and definitely the brakes, I usually brake gradually and increase the pressure as I need it more, but this thing wants to slam you through the windscreen! Don't get me wrong, the 115 has got speed when you need it, but it's just an SE with an FR badge, which...
  2. Ibiza FR Sport 115, a step backwards

Yup, tried turning into the street last night, 1.2 in 2nd no problem, this one stalled. Another thing about the 1.2, is that you could be in 2nd, take your foot off the accelerator when going quite slowly and the car would automaically accelerate for you, you could brake and it would fight...
  3. Hi

It's really weird, I just cannot definitively say I like it or not, it's weird. It can be fast, but it's nothing like the 1.2, that extra 0.2L makes all the difference, especially at in 3rd/4th when you going around a corne and you lose a bit of power, this one cannot cope until you actually go...
  4. Ibiza FR Sport 115, a step backwards

I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one. I really wish I tested it beforehand, but the sales guy said it would be a bit faster than the 1.2. I won't be keeping it for the whole PCP term.
  5. Hi

Probably should've done this before posting, oops! I'm a third time Ibiza FR owner, had 2x 1.2's before this one. Dunno if I'll keep this long, see above link for my thoughts.
  6. Ibiza FR Sport 115, a step backwards

Hi, new poster to the forum, read here before...dn't want to complain, but... I picked up my new FR yesterday, I'd had 2 1.2 FR's before, 5 door then a 3 door, both were awesome to drive, you put your foot down and there's direct feedback from the engine and you felt it. Not just that, but the...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.