Search results

1. Air Conditioning Help

Yeah that’s the one. I’ll try Fife Seat next time I think.
  2. Air Conditioning Help

Thanks RUM4MO, I checked the air quality sensor, and picked up a second hand one from a breaker online and have replaced it. Also checked the humidity sensor behind the rear view mirror, and the connector to this wasn't seated property so I removed and refitted. I'm not sure if this would affect...
  3. Air Conditioning Help

There argument was that my sub was wired into the same fuse as the air con, even though I know for a fact it is wired in to the 12v accessory fuse. They claim that as soon as anything is changed from the original wiring that they can’t claim back from seat as a warrant claim
  4. Air Conditioning Help

Hi, i am hoping someone might be able to help me with an issue i have with my aircon on a 2017 Leon ST 1.4 with automatic climate control It stopped blowing cold air about 3 months ago and i took it in to the dealership for repair under warranty. But as i have an aftermarket subwoofer hooked in...
  5. ST Roof bars

Sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering if anyone knows if roof rails for an Audi A3 sport back will fit an Leon St? https://www.audiusaparts.com/oem-parts/audi-base-carrier-bars-models-with-roof-rails-8v4071151a I can get a second hand set of these for less than 50 quid so wondering...
  6. Seat Staining

I get the same. A quick autoglym shampoo usually removes it but it is annoying as anytime the seats get damp they stain again
  7. Max volume through android auto is about 60% lower than the bluetooth's max volume

I’ve noticed the same thing happens with CarPlay, would be interested to hear if anyone has found a solution for this as well
  8. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Wow that’s impressive. Not sure I would get away with mine though... That adapter you linked to looks like it would do the trick, thanks. Can I just ask, are the iso connections spurred off the quad lock so that you keep the full function of the original headunit speakers etc but have the...
  9. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Thanks I’ll get one ordered up and give it a go this weekend. Edit:- Have just been looking for a quad lock extension and there seems to be 40 pin and 52 pin ones, which one did you use?
  10. Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Sorry to bring up an old thread but does anyone know if it would be ok to put a quad lock extension harness between the media unit and the existing harness to splice the sub in to the speaker cables? Thinking it would be easier to do the splices on this first and would also save damaging the...
  11. Carista App

Thanks mate
  12. Carista App

I was wondering if anyone knows if it’s possible to enable the automatic lights and automatic wipers using Carista in the facelift Leon, once the sensor and light switch has been changed. Have read it is possible with obd11 but can’t seem to find anything on carista. TIA
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.