Search results

1. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Damian @ DPM One more question, whats difference betweeen redline and blueline ?
  2. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Thank you , do you offer any discount codes / coupons
  3. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Are the 3 different sets basically the same thing, and do you stock all these
  4. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

im only thinking 40-45mm max
  5. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

are the Pro Sport or the FK's any better?
  6. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

do they still provide a reasonably comfortable drive or with them do i completely sack off the comfort , obviously its quite a comfy car its not bad quality all OEM parts are expensive for it , and i dont really want to Knock the quality of the car down too much ,
  7. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

another question which one would be more value for money and also Whats your opinion on the JOM coil overs i obviously dont want to lose miles of comfort but want the stance and the performance
  8. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

So youre saying i should look into coilovers? and i mean one of the cases for the damper im sure is broke its like the rubber cover
  9. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Im guessing they havent been changed since new so 110k , my budget is upto £210 for coils or £120 for springs i think dont wanna go crazy on price seen as tho its just not a track car or racing car
  10. LOWERING Seat ibiza SC 1.4 2010

Hi, quick question what’s best option for daily driver looking at some JOM blue line coil overs or springs i can’t decide I want it to sit low but not scraping , also wanna feel the performance difference Thanks in advance Dan
  11. V-Max Lowering Springs

Hi , I have a Seat Ibiza Sport Coupe 6J 1.4 2010 I am wondering has any one ever uses V-max or heard anything about them they are offering springs at a reasonable price , I’d use them for day to day driving basis such as commenting and works ect Thank you in advance Dan
  12. V-Maxx lowering springs

Hi , I have a Seat Ibiza Sport Coupe 6J 1.4 2010 I am wondering has any one ever uses V-max or heard anything about them they are offering springs at a reasonable price , I’d use them for day to day driving basis such as commenting and works ect Thank you in advance Dan
  13. Exhaust for MK5 6j ibiza

Hi guys , looking to add a bit for a rasp to my exhaust noise any suggestions on how to or what exhausts to look for, looking for something fairly affordable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. What Mods visual and performance for Ibiza MK5 black

Yes please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. What Mods visual and performance for Ibiza MK5 black

Another question how would I delete a post gonna re upload Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. What Mods visual and performance for Ibiza MK5 black

Hi, I’m new to this forum and was looking for help regarding what mods I should do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk