Search results

1. Keros

2 big meet ideas for 2020...

Just seen this, I'd be down for either, won't have the mileage limit from the black box then either so I'm definitely down
  2. Keros

Doncaster forum meet 01-09-19

Setting off soon, running a lil late. Be there somewhere between 12 and 1 [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  3. Keros

I do indeed have a Seat, thanks for making me feel welcome [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. Keros

If youse are alright with an 18 year old turning up then you can pretty much count me in. Going on holiday the day after but it shouldn't really be of any issue [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  5. Keros

"Sofia" My Daily Leon Fr mk2

She's a beauty! Gotta say I like what you've done with it so far, look forward to hearing about your future changes. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  6. Keros

Introduction

That's bringing back some fond memories... Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. Keros

Introduction

Hmmmm [emoji848]. The E46 M3 GTR from NFS MW was probably the car that properly got me into cars. Driving the NSX around the Mazda Laguna Seca on Gran Turismo 4 though... Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  8. Keros

Newbie in Bristol

Hello and welcome. Imo if it's got 4 doors it's family friendly [emoji2369][emoji23][emoji23]. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  9. Keros

New Seat 5F owner

Welcome to the forum [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  10. Keros

Hi all, what's good

Welcome to the forum. Just checked out your profile pic, love that colour [emoji7]. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  11. Keros

Newbie! 290 Cupra

Welcome! That is a BEAUTY of a car [emoji7]. Good choice. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  12. Keros

Old Member Back Again

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your old car tho [emoji26] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  13. Keros

Introduction

I've got a softspot for an NSX ive gotta say... Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  14. Keros

I've returned

Welcome mate. I technically also came from a Skoda as that was my driving instructors car (Fabia). I've got an Ibiza now, so similar upgrade/change really [emoji23] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  15. Keros

Stolen Cupra

Sorry to hear about this, hope you can get sorted Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  16. Keros

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the forum, "officially" anyway lol. Just checked your insta out n your car looks niceeeeee. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  17. Keros

Hi All

Welcome to the forum mate. Like you said I'm sure anything your not sure about people will help ya out. You got any ideas of what you wanna do or are you unsure? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  18. Keros

*Newbie Alert* Heres my Candy White Ibiza

Nice car mate and welcome to the forum. Think I'm booking Trax on Friday aswell. Think I'm staying over somewhere the night before so just tryna get it all sorted together. See you and your car there hopefully mate Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  19. Keros

A Starter :)

Thank you very much mate. Plan is to stick with this, build up some no claims and take it from there. I do very much like Ibiza's tho ahaha. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  20. Keros

A Starter :)

If anyone wanted to see the car I've finally got a picture [emoji846] Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk